1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

WTF?!

Discussion in 'UO Spiels N Rants' started by Black Majick, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

So...I decided to come back from a a couple month break. About to move a character from Atl back to home shard and before I left I wanted to test some color schemes on cloths with the dyes and pick up the ones I needed. So I character copy my char with a few million points to TC so I dont have to make 10 chars to get all the dyes I need. Well once I figure out what I want too do I pick up my dyes and well damn. I have to wait 1400ish minutes to xfer?!?! What dumb **** is this...if someone was duping something using character copy then fix that issue. Don't just impose more wait timers. Horrible customer service. So my day off I had planned on playing UO will now be spent doing something else. Glad I didn't reactivate my other two accounts. Yet again I am reminded of why I stopped playing last time....

2. Eaerendil

Eaerendil Younger than Kelmo, but also in the way...
    Professional Governor Stratics Veteran King'sYewHighlanders

...because you are a bit choleric?

:p

Just kidding - no offense. But I coudnĀ“t resist to make a joke...

3. Goldberg-Chessy

Goldberg-Chessy Crazed Zealot

You planned a day off around UO and could find nothing to do other then test dye colors on a fake shard?

And customer service is to blame for that?

*shakes head*

4. kongomongo

kongomongo Lore Master
    Professional Campaign Supporter

5. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable

Actually I planned to spend my afternoon doing some PvM and farming on home shard. I tested the dyes for all of 10 minutes so I could figure out what I needed to buy before leaving Atl with my sampire. But thanks for trying to be a smart ass and funny. My main complaint was EAs ignorance in imposing yet another time on something in the game. Until someone abused a bug in the system it was never an issue. Because of those few a$$hats, now everyone else has to suffer by waiting yet again too do something.

6. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Sounds like a mountain out of a molehill here...

7. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable

Exactly....putting a 24 hour timer on character copy....WTF!

8. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I meant to say it sounds like you're making a mountain out of a mole-hill. Yes, it's annoying. But to make such a huge fuss over it?

9. Acid Rain

Acid Rain Lore Keeper

next time just make one fresh test center char then throw away a couple of the bazillion charge runics they give you to get more points then you'd ever need.