1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

wts: 9th anni gift boxes + slippery snake skin

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Max Blackoak, Jul 5, 2010.

1. Max Blackoak

Stratics Veteran

i have 8 9th anniversary gift boxes (just the boxes!). 2 of which are shadow colored and 6 are glacial colored. if you like them for deko post an offer...

i also found "a slippery snake skin". no idea what that is. once again, post your offer here

cheers

2. Ginsu's

Ginsu's Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Slippery Snake Skins are decorative reward items that randomly spawn on the corpses of ophidians. Introduced during the Ophidian War, most of the time a skin will be accompanied by an Ophidian Ration, but not always. The skins use the same graphic as the rarely seen belt, but a snake skin cannot be equipped. The Slippery Snake Skin can be used to dress up the House Add-on, Small Bed (east).

The skins that spawned during the Ohpidian War were of several colors. However, recent versions have only been one color, hightlight yellow.

SEE: http://www.uoguide.com/Slippery_Snake_Skin

3. Max Blackoak

Stratics Veteran

thanks for the info. the one i have is highlite yellow too...