1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Wulfgang, owner of arctic island house

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Mike Patton, Dec 29, 2009.

1. Mike Patton

Mike Patton Guest

I am looking for Wulfgang. He owns a public 18x18 on arctic island, sign says for sale. If you know him, tell him to contact KROC about it. Thanks

2. Akasha1

Akasha1 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

He is playing Darkfall right now, and his account is not active at this time. It is not known if the account will be reactivated to keep the house from going idoc or not at this point.

3. Mike Patton

Mike Patton Guest

Well thanks for the info, even if it is bad news. i just want that eyesore taken down to one floor so i can see in front of my pad

4. Mike Patton

Mike Patton Guest

Well obviously his acc is not down, because it went from a public house called "for sale" to a private house called "eyesore not for sale" and he is currently customizing it to make it even uglier and make it block even more of my visibility in front of my place... wow, i think i might have to start a very large greater dragon zoo in front of his house.

5. Akasha1

Akasha1 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Obviously, you really do not know. Yes, his account was down-that is why nobody sees DVS out pvping or in factions any more-he does his pvp in Darkfall now. He received your messages and said "Enjoy the view".

6. Mike Patton

Mike Patton Guest

sooooo, whats his char name / shard on darkfall?