1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

WyRm

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Jan 7, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Want to sell that suit back? I'm not sure how to contact you, but thanks for the AFK kill, classy.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Gasp.,., Remind me, milord... because Ive killed so many farmers and also so many afk guys in the past 3 days that I wont remember which of them was YOU ! :} Muwhahahaha

And of course Ill sell stuff back... After all, Im just a poor merchant,.,,I only hope you werent one of those insolents who lost doom artifacts, because Ive already "donated" such items.. cof cof cof,.,.., :_{ *drops a tear*

3. LuciJD

LuciJD Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I love WyRm

4. Guest

Guest Guest

LUCEY !!! Where hast thou been ? Muwhahaha We must cleanse Sosaria !

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Name was Orkit, I was in the Luna inn. Gloves of Pugilist, cursed headdress,etc

6. Guest

Guest Guest

nub gib id bak ! id ash omie !

7. Guest

Guest Guest

My RL brother was an orc! [​IMG]

Nib'Gurb says he is ashamed in you.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

The headdress is gone milord, but the gloves can still be..."recoverable" ! :}{
    How can I find thee ?

9. pikon198

pikon198 Guest

<blockquote><hr>

The headdress is gone milord, but the gloves can still be..."recoverable" ! :}{
    How can I find thee ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yee could start the search by pressing the "Find insolent blue" button on your UO Assist, yee landlubber!

10. Guest

Guest Guest

PIKON !!! ITS THEE AGAIN !!!!!
    Thou hast been hiding well, milord.,., But DOOM will find yay soon !!! And the Dolphins will feel confortable after they see what Im gonna do to you.,.,.,., MWUHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahhahahahha Gasp

11. Your still here? I have been farming PK free for DAYS!