1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

X-Shard Theft with user on Pac

Discussion in 'UO Holiday Trading' started by Alexianna, Jul 24, 2008.

1. Alexianna

Alexianna Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Cross-shard theft involving 6 ct. 25k spring cleaning tickets from the Council Massacre event.

Basic:
    We initially agreed to 18 tickets. Her shard was Pac & mine is Lake Superior.
    After rezzes and transportation was completed we started the exchange. I had all of mine on one character, but she hadn't consolidated them yet. After she had given me 6 and I had given her 4 I gave her 8 so then she could just give me the next six. She logged out of both ICQ and UO. I tried to contact her when she was on-line a few times but she hasn't responded to any of my messages. This happened Tuesday night, I have sent her at least 3 messages since then, some of which while she showed on-line on ICQ.

Recap: We agreed on 18. She got 12, I got 6 before she disappeared.

PM Me if you're interested in details.

2. Orvago

Orvago Stratics' Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I am sorry for your loss. Thank you for bringing this to your fellow Traders' attentions. Hopefully some good will come of this and this notice will help others to stay vigilant and be more aware.

Best of luck in your future trades!

*Orvago turns his frown into a comforting smile and bows*

3. BardMal

BardMal Guest

Wife says we have plenty of extras on LS - we are not consolidated, but have them in Casca's room - how is your Legends supply?

4. Alexianna

Alexianna Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry, didn't see your Legends post in time!

Oh, on a "rub it in" note, this person ICQ'd me today, called me a noob, wished me a happy birthday and said "See you at Christmas" before signing off.