1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Xfering from Atlantic to Pacific

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Lord Nabin, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Lord Nabin

Lord Nabin High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Glorious Lord ACW

Sep 3, 2007
    Friday Morning. If you have items you would like brought drop them off in my mailbox

The Sage's Rares Emporium South East Corner of Luna.

A book with your name and contact info should be in a bag with you items.
    Pleanty of rooom

I have an item on Baja I need on Atlantic or Pacific if anyone is xfering in from Baja please let me know.

As Always. This is a free service. I will not accept payments. :party:
  2. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 7, 2006
    I put a box with about 10 items in your mailbox - box is engraved with my name and there's also a book inside with my contact info :)
    THANK YOU!!!

PS - I might have a couple more items (3 or 4) that I'll put in your mailbox before Friday morning...
  3. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Nov 21, 2006
    One of these days someone will be going from Europa->Atlantic. I have a transfer token on Europa, but I have no interest in wasting it just to get a +20 taming scroll across.