1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Xfer'ing to Chessy

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by CannabisKing, Jul 30, 2010.

1. CannabisKing

CannabisKing Guest

Since most of LS has died off, Im looking to xfer back home. It's been yr's since I've played Chessy and I have no clue as too whats been going on here.
    I love to pvp\faction and Im looking for a guild to hook up with. I'll be bring back home 4 red's (2 dexxer's 2 mage's) So Im looking for a active guild. I really dont do anything in tram, but sell or buy a few things I need. So 1 thing Im looking for in a fel guild isnt just pvp but some peerless as well.

I see that the faction point's are really high vs LS. So.... I do run 2 faction theif's , So Im not really to worried bout getting points off kills.

If any guild is looking for a good player post here and I'll PM you to see if its the right fit.
  2. Welp, There are 3 active Factions... TB, MIN, and COM... Not sure if any do tram stuff. Maybe COM does sense they are friendly with a non faction blue guild. I personally don't do tram stuff. SO not sure...

COM is usually on earlier...
    TB usually on late and is the largest...
    Min is kinda new to shard so I am not sure about them...

All groups can win some and lose some...

Hope this helps