1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Xiphos the no longer club-footed uruk

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Alex the Gray, Jan 26, 2008.

1. we finally got hs internet in our area. We got comcast, which is now our prov ider for tv, phone, and internet on cable.

For anyone still on dial-up that has the opportunity, go to high speed. My rate went like from 400 to 40 or less. Things download in the blink of an eye. My archery is still only at 83, but the monsters Im training on went up 2 notches immediately just cuz I can get away and heal now. Man am I looking forward to trying some real pvp. I will probably keep my head down at least until I get to 90, so I can do both specials, but MAN- what a difference. Go HS- you'll never regret it. Civilization reaches New Carlisle!! Woot!!!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I remember that day. *smiles* Go get 'em killer.

3. wish my high speed was that good.....only DSL here in a small town...

4. Im not sure when comcast got out here. The last time we checked there wasn't anything offered at all in this area, except sattelite, which we didn't want. I am still open mouthed in-wonder at the difference. You just dont believe it until you see it.
    Comcast, meeb lub lat

5. bah meeb still klomp lat!!!!

6. LAT WISHES LOL.
    Ukie-lat iz warbozz, lat kan klomp meeb anyday.....
    BUT- Meeb might now might be able to klomp dem durn oomies and panzees dat we detest!