1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Xmas gift bug] Should I be able to lock down firefly deeds once placed?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by DarkVoid, Dec 16, 2010.

1. DarkVoid

DarkVoid Guest

I went and claimed firefly deeds on one of my characters, and to my great surprise he can lock down and unlock the placed firefly animations the deeds create! Is this working as intended or a bug?

Usually with deeds the house owner doesn't need to worry about locking them down, I hope nobody loses their fireflies due to this!
  2. Daga Taga

Daga Taga Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Nov 8, 2008
    I Noticed this too. I locked mine down just in case.
  3. Kas Althume

Kas Althume Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 25, 2004
    You always could lock down certain deed items. My fish trophy deeds i can lock down but i dont have to. They don't decay either way. I believe it's a leftover from the time when you could use the house decorator only on items that were locked down.
  4. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 12, 2008
    you can lock down wreaths too. its so you can raise/lower them with decorator tools.
  5. Nereus

Nereus Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 11, 2005

Retrieved five Christmas trees from house storage with maxed out storage. Available house storage listed as five. After placing the five Christmas trees, available house storage still at five. Available storage correctly listed as zero after locking down all five trees.

Not taking the chance the trees might decay or not until the decay topic is clarified further.