1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Xsharded and cant join factions - ideas?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Tori, Sep 26, 2010.

1. Tori

Tori Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

My toons on my account are in COM on Pac - I xsharded my MIN char from GL back to Pac a couple weeks ago. I tried to join the COM stone today it wont let me says im allied to another faction. I went to the MIN stone and got the same message. When I say "what is my faction term status" nothing happens nor do I get a message for punkte. I paged an GM and got the usual useless look it up in the data base message in my email and that leads me to a link explaining how to quit factions!

Has anybody else ever had this problem on a xsharded toon? Suggestions?

2. Widow Maker

Widow Maker Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Have run into this myself. Give it 24-48 hours and it seems to clear up

3. Tori

Tori Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Im all about patience but its been at least 3 weeks now :)

4. Ls Jax Ls

Ls Jax Ls Visitor

You have another character on the shard you xferred to in another faction.

5. Tori

Tori Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

The other chars on the account are in Com which is the faction I am trying to join.

6. Ls Jax Ls

Ls Jax Ls Visitor

What about on that shard...?

7. Tori

Tori Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

No other faction chars on the shard I xferred from - I spend hours in GM queue only to get the typical lame check the website response. It has been 3 weeks now I am almost at the point of stoning his skills and deleting the char.

8. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Try having a friend create a brand new guild using characters on an account that has NO characters in factions on Pacific. Then have your friend invite your buggy character to join the new guild. After that, have your friend use the character that is the guild leader of the newly created guild to join COM on Pacific. If you and your friend follow these steps exactly (e.g., make sure your character joins his guild BEFORE the guild leader joins COM), your character that is part of the guild should automatically join COM when the guild leader character joins COM. After that, your buggy character can quit your friend's guild and should be able to join any other guild that belongs to COM on Pacific.