1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Y wing help

Discussion in 'SWG General Discussion' started by rush2547, Jul 18, 2008.

1. rush2547

rush2547 Guest

I just got the certification to become a y wing pilot and am curious as to how to obtain a y wing. Im sick of my z95 and would like an upgrade. Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

2. ADulo

ADulo Guest

You will need to buy a deed/chasis blueprints from a Shipwright. To find their vendors, access a bazaar and then select "Vendor Locations". Then you will have to select either "Planet" or "Entire Galaxy" search, which is on the left side of the bazaar screen. Then, make sure you click on "All" under the items tab, then enter the text "Y-wing" in proper spot and hit enter. You should then get a few if not tons of choices of Y-wings, pick the location you prefer and select "Create Waypoint"...just make sure you select the right Y-wing, there is also a Y-wing Longprobe and I don't remember which one you get license for first, just make sure...

Sorry that was so wordy :p feel free to ask for any clarification...and if you are on Starsider, feel free to look up my shipwright.

3. rush2547

rush2547 Guest

Thanks alot for your help