1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Discordance] Yamadons

Discussion in 'UO Bard' started by a ghoul, Apr 26, 2014.

1. a ghoul

a ghoul Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Jun 2, 2007

Am I totally crazy at this point or could a bard used to discord one of these baddies? I pulled 2 on a lvl 7 map in tokuno and another one while emptying the chest...whew what a mess. At 120 music/disco I just got that message all bards hate "your skill is not up to the that task" etc.
  2. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

Feb 26, 2004
    I used the barding calculator found here http://uo.stratics.com/content/skills/bardingdifficulty.php

With 120 music, 120 discordance, and using an exceptional instrument, you have a 27.8% chance to successfully discord it. If you do the same calculations using a reptile or snake slayer, you have a 37.8% chance to discord it. Yammy does not want to be disco'd. I guess he spent too much time in the 1970's and does not want to go back to the time of disco. :p
    startle likes this.
  3. Merus

Merus Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran CasteoftheForgotten

Aug 10, 2010
    If you have 120 skill and were getting that message you must have been using an opposite slayer instrument.