1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

*yawns* poor storm ;(

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Sir Ha-ward, Jan 6, 2008.

1. Sir Ha-ward

Sir Ha-ward Guest

Killed in Luna, kinda missed that wall there huh? Lemme guess , we suck, we cant fight, duel my main, blah blah blah . End of the night, we got your loot, you cant do anything bout it, and i guess your logging off mad now eh? Ah well, i look forward to another quitting post from ya lol

2. Sir Ha-ward

Sir Ha-ward Guest

*yawns* i got your loot , rofl. Why would i want to duel you when all you do is run from me? i mean really , you and dante had a chance with me 2 on 1 and you both blocked me with wall of stones and ran from me... i mean srsly... lol?

3. its dante posting man.. anyway.. what?!? run from you one v one??
    was that when you and the other koc we"re trying to gank me..

was it...

before i killed blindside two v one and redlined snowman?
    before i killed your tamer trying to res blindside
    before i one vd oddy and he ran redlined
    or.. before you chased me until i got a curse up and you poofed off?

which of thoes times did i run one v one?

also "Why would i want to duel you when all you do is run from me? " so what your saying is you wont duel me... lol who saw that one comming.

4. Sir Ha-ward

Sir Ha-ward Guest

ROFL, what are you smoking i havent been on a tamer all night, blind didnt die to you, and you ran from oddy as soon as he hit you , and that was a one v one ! Ah well , i guess you have the right to live in your own world as much as any liar or psycho i guess *shrugs*... in game of course , lol

5. Guest

Guest Guest

dude you run thru woods redlined then you headed to what you are famous for THE WALL and we was 1vs1. hell i i was chaseing you i thought you i was chasing JSV runing like that

6. Sir Ha-ward

Sir Ha-ward Guest

welp theres a second person letting the world know your lying, so lol?

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Dante you didnt kill me, "the tamer" you got my life down, but I did not die, good try tho,

8. Sir Ha-ward

Sir Ha-ward Guest

Welp, theres three people saying your lying, so whats next?

9. Hey Dante,
    please give it a rest and go borrow another suit from your new boys,
    thanks for the fun!

Cream Filled Cupcakes 4 U

10. Sir Ha-ward

Sir Ha-ward Guest

*yawns again* why would i keep fighting you when you just run to the walls, its just sad i mean really. If youd sit still for more than aminute maybe one of us would fight ya, i mean srsly lol. But ya, weve already revealed that your a liar here, what else we gonna find out about ya in this post?

11. Sir Ha-ward

Sir Ha-ward Guest

Hm, can you find one post where i said i was just so leet ? Ya i didnt think so, i do hate dueling, but think i just may brush off my suit just to put ya in your place. Lets make things interesting, a wager maybe? Held by a third party of course?

12. Sir Ha-ward

Sir Ha-ward Guest

Btw, i am sorry we killed your boyfriend storm there and obviously made him log out since your the one here posting on his account. Let him know next time not to take things so srsly, i mean really, its just a game ya know? All in fun

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Wait as I read thru the posts all over the board from this guy, it starts out its Storm then its him fighting as Dante, but he talks like he's Storm and Dante is his friend, but then talks like he is Dante, And I know it was Dante attacking me, and jumping up and down on the wall till it made me ill to watch it anymore, I remember Storm and Dante being two ppl, am I wrong or has someone got some major "split" personality issues going on?

14. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

and yet.. when i find haha on his mage.. he quickly jumps on his dismounter.. if i suck so bad.. when the [censored] wont you fight me? god damn its getting pathetic.

[/ QUOTE ]

thats what i always kept telling you...

15. Give it a rest and you quit talking. Go ask your girlfriends to stock you up and give you a new suit and lets have some more fun!

Creamy Cupcake 4 U Sweety!

16. Sir Ha-ward

Sir Ha-ward Guest

Anyone else find it ironic that Storm and Dante use the same stratics account and in that sig they have a pic of two gay characters from the show In Living Color? Coincidence? I think not.

linky

plz check link

17. I noticed that also, A little Y-M-C-A going on in that sig sweety!

Like we said, go borrow another suit from your new (corrected from haha) BOYFREINDS! and see ya in da field!

Browneye Frosted Cupcake 4 U!
    LOL

18. Sir Ha-ward

Sir Ha-ward Guest

Crawling into bed next to Storm eh? If im going to duel i want something on the line here , i want something of yours held by a third party (lemme guess , omg haha is so horrible , he wanting a wager on the line, that means i win the duel oh el oh el). Like i said i hate dueling and if im going to put forth the effort i want something of both of ours on the line so that it makes things more interesting. Please make it good to , cause im not a good duelist, but i doubt a runner would be able to take me down *shrugs*

19. Sir Ha-ward

Sir Ha-ward Guest

Meh, dont really use those... i have a set of inquis gloves, do you?

20. Sir Ha-ward

Sir Ha-ward Guest

I want something put up worth my time. Dont tell me you dont have anything of value either, ive looted you enough to know better lol. Btw, another linky to go with your sig

linky

21. Sir Ha-ward

Sir Ha-ward Guest

... and why not another laugh about your sig

linkxxirs

linky

laughs

Remember to wipe your mouth there dante

22. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

talk is cheap. Ill duel you [​IMG] mage vs mage anyday kinda like on ur old island... we all know how that went... I actually think your an alright kid but you got a hugeee mouth....

please take your dramamene today [​IMG]

23. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

and yet.. when i find haha on his mage.. he quickly jumps on his dismounter.. if i suck so bad.. when the [censored] wont you fight me? god damn its getting pathetic.

[/ QUOTE ]

hey bro maybe if you didnt guild hop every 2 weeks you'd be able to roll with somoen and be part of a guild and fight with them.... but ah hey what can I expect from a kid. [​IMG]

24. hey bro maybe if you didnt guild hop every 2 weeks you'd be able to roll with somoen and be part of a guild and fight with them.... but ah hey what can I expect from a kid. [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ] &lt;- [censored] that.. all guilds on siege have no skill anymore anyway.. everyone *needs* a dismount.. if they cant dismount you then they have no idea how to kill you and drop easily. why would i want to run with a gank, all i would get is one spell on someone before they die while chasing them.. imo thats no fun.. i pvp for fun.. not to ganks or loot.

25. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

talk about it, thanks for the respect tho

26. Guest

Guest Guest

Hmmm...

First off, I´m not taking any sides here since I don´t know any of U guys.

But after reading this thread and since it´s public I figure I can throw in a third-party opinion here.

Sir Ha-Ward, Dante (or Storm?) obviously wants to fight U mage vs. mage. U say U´d be willing to accept if there´s some kind of betting involved. He doesn´t seem to have anything of value to bet. How about fighting him and if U win you will have the bragging rights. That´s gotta be worth something considering how much U two talk here. If that´s not enough to fight him then that wager thing just seems like an excuse NOT to fight him to me.

And if U guys do fight, pls let us know how it went... [​IMG]

27. Sir Ha-ward

Sir Ha-ward Guest

i know hes lying about not having anything of value, he loses some good stuff everytime he dies, but hey we can set up a time tonight to fight

28. Sir Ha-ward

Sir Ha-ward Guest

Rofl , maybe you should read my last post before you ignorantly respond, just trying to help out here, hate seeing someone look so foolish [​IMG]

29. Sir Ha-ward

Sir Ha-ward Guest

ROFL, your losing IQ by the minute sir i already said i would set something up with you tonight. I mean are you still flipping out about dying last night? I mean srsly dude chill, its just a game, and if ya beat me , cool, no worries, if not, cool no worries.... just in case your reading comprehension is still bad after reading this i just wanna say again - WE(still with me right? do i need sign language?) CAN SET SOMETHING (concentrate now buddy, focus , focus) UP TONIGHT(still with it right? ok sweet) IF YOUD LIKE

30. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey if you stop posting replies to your own posts for 5 seconds you would see that Haha just said lets set up a time tonite and just fight it out. So there you got what you wanted, I hope he kicks your arse too! [​IMG]

31. Sir Ha-ward

Sir Ha-ward Guest

<blockquote><hr>

i did read that haha, but so far all youve does it

[/ QUOTE ]
    Is this even english?

<blockquote><hr>

i"ll fight.. then hide.. and jump on your dismounter.. i guess im just waiting for you to eat your own words when ya tell me your not gonna fight is all

[/ QUOTE ]

*scratches head* ok maybe im the idiot here but i just dont understand what more you want??? Ive already said 3 times we could set something up tonight, now your saying im not going to fight? Can someone plz help me understand what i missing here?

32. This a real junk post. Why don't you guys go play uo chess to see who is the real tough guy!