1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Yay, all DONE! :) :)

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Evilminion, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Evilminion

Evilminion Guest

Finally finished moving "Herbalist's Haven" (i.e. all my junk) from Malas to Zento, whew! It was definitely worth the effort, though; my new neighborhood is gorgeous, and I adore my neighbors, heehee!

BIG thank-yous to Painted Elves, for the house plot; Vahne and his lovely wife for the warm welcome and home tours; Painted, Fran, Blade, Tek, T'Amon, and everyone else who helped me get the last bits of deco; Higgins for growing boodles of rushes and flowers; and the anonymous but wonderful GM who came to my rescue when the old house IDOC'ed a bit early, leaving half my beloved plants floating out of reach in mid-air. :D

:grouphug:

EDIT: If you're ever on the south side of Zento, stop in! I'll keep the public box on the first-floor landing stocked with trinsic rose petals and tasty snacks!

2. Desolation87

Desolation87 Guest

What no pics?

3. Fran Fury

Fran Fury Guest

Yay! I am so happy you got it finished :) I will definitely be stopping by for a peak :thumbup1:

4. Evilminion

Evilminion Guest

Thanks again, Fran! I ended up using everything you found in that whirlwind larceny tour of yours. :D Hope you like how it all turned out! (Although the fishie is a little bit hidden; I may need to Tokuno-dye him to a goldfishie so people can see him better.)

And hmmm, pictures... I can probably do that. Just need to figure out if my old FTP tool still works, heh. Let me give it a try tonight!

5. Azazel of LA

Azazel of LA Guest

I used photobucket , its free and EASY

6. Painted Elves

Painted Elves Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Woohooo!
    I have been peeking at it here and there and I just LOVE the design.
    I'm going to have to take a real good look through it when I log in!

So glad I could be of help to someone!

7. Evilminion

Evilminion Guest

Okay, still no pics of the new place (I want to turn stuff in first, so's I can place the last few deco items I need!), but I did finally finish the composites of the house I had in Malas.

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=4760

Yet another thing I love about Lake Austin: all the available housing spots! :D

8. Desolation87

Desolation87 Guest

Brilliant! I hate seeing so many boring square homes with nothing but empty-ness and deco stacked against the walls!

9. Yeah ... she does some good work. I helped craft some of the furnishings (or rather one of my mules did) and saw the Malas place first-hand. Really, really nice.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!