1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

YAY Politics alive and well on Siege.

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Baby Doll, Sep 14, 2013.

1. Baby Doll

Baby Doll Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran IPKU

Only hours to the end of the voting stone shut down. But be assured that you in the Siege community can lay your heads to rest when it comes too voting for who you want on this great shard Siege Perilous. Especially citizens of Britain. Where Bo's supporters in general chat openly admitted that they asked Atlantic players who seldom or in several cases created completely new toons here, to remove any conflict about who you should vote for. Deciding for you on who will be elected. Not just one or two mind you, but dozens. Again admitted by Bo's supporters out in open general chat. So if the Bo should win, please remember to thank Atlantic account holders for creating new toons on Siege for your convenience. Oh don't for get to thank those who only stop in twice maybe three times a year collect gifts on Holiday seasons they were also worth a vote. Even seen someone from another shard who stopped in wanted to x shard a vote. Guess it's it only a game, and real life ethics have no place here. Or is that just politics in motion? To those of you that wish to slam me for this post and yes there are a few, feel free go ahead get it out of your system. I do not regret this post. I just do not believe that another shard should ever make our communities decisions. Yes I am a big FAN if Sprago, but that does not change whats right even in a game!

Baby Doll (I4NI)

#1 Baby Doll, Sep 14, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2013
  2. Rizarium

Rizarium Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Arrr & Yarr Pirates!

I don't know any Atlantic players, but if you say its true, it must be.:sad2:

3. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Maybe you should pay your constituents a little more. :p

4. Baby Doll

Baby Doll Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran IPKU

5. Baby Doll

Baby Doll Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran IPKU

Nope that's for you the guild leader of you crew to do is bribe things up. Keep posting you all have to make it look good!

6. Rizarium

Rizarium Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Arrr & Yarr Pirates!

Are you serious? Everyone that voted is in our alliance. The one with the most votes has been in Arrr since its inception. I don't know what to say Giggles?, but I will tell you its the truth.

So say what you will, after this idc

7. Baby Doll

Baby Doll Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran IPKU

Please continue all in trying to make this election and how you all went about it ok in your head. I suppose you have to you have to convince yourself of it to sleep. Maybe if your clever in your words people might think you guys are cool. I am done replying here!

8. Aelfric

Aelfric Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I voted for Ralph Nader....

Kat likes this.
  9. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

[​IMG]

10. Hattori Hanzo

Hattori Hanzo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni TnT/TnA

Post election political commentary at its finest. Moderately civil to boot.

Gerbiler and Kat like this.
  11. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

I play both server's and siege was my home shard for years and years as many of you know and I am a uo addict have been since age 12 so stop accusing people of calling in atlantic players my guild and friend called me into vote for him. Get over it. Thanks

12. Barania

Barania Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I don't follow how a new char created by someone could influence an election. Didn't one already have to be a citizen of a somewhat higher status before the election to be able to vote?

Also would like to throw some props to Alcor whom I thought did a great job reporting on the election coverage.

Jack Nickelson

13. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

*waits to be accused of cheating to win Vesper*

14. TheDrAJ

TheDrAJ Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Alpha and Omega

I never saw any mention of you in this thread? What prompted you to defend yourself?

15. RueTor

RueTor Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

*Intently starring into his crystal ball and starts to mumble to himself*

Fascinating... truly fascinating... the parallels between these disconnected worlds are remarkable.

*Pours a tad more mead into a mug and focuses attention back to the swirly crystal ball*

-----

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_fraud

16. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

What promoted me to defend myself is because she's blaming them on calling in Atlantic people in. What she and anyone else thought, were Atlantic people were all my accounts... This is my guild, my friends, I made the new characters, and I had most of those votes that put him into the winning stage. So along with the Alliance and Myself that is how Bo won, nothing more nothing else. No outsider of Siege Perilous was ever called in.

#16 SoulWeaver, Sep 15, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2013
    Dacatge and Victim of Siege like this.