1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

yeah got my first idoc!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Mr.StinkyPants, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Mr.StinkyPants

Mr.StinkyPants Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

i cant belive nobody else was there this one was right under umbra at the stone haven entrance, it was the hethans temple or what ever, nothing really awsome except for 20k of each freakin reg :danceb:

2. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Throw those regs on a vendor, and I'll bet they are gone within 24 hours...good catch...la

3. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

That is a nice location...

4. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Wow.. Thanks for the tip! We just placed a house there and may be making that the new Fight Night Stadium. :thumbsup:

5. Mr.StinkyPants

Stratics Veteran

don't mention it....ya but I'm telling ya like 5 screens to the north east is a huge arena and its much more epic :p but whatever that's a nice place for a fight to death house, do u guys do it by like skill class? like skill level, or just who ever fights who ever? I wanted to go last time but ended up going to drag me to hell then the bar afterwards...ill try to make it next odinsday....
    only reason y I didn't set up there cause I just got done dragging all that **** to my house I wasn't about to drag it back :p

6. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

We have had battles where we invited the shard to take over the Necromancer Arena. It was an all out brawl sort of "King of The Hill" style and whomever was able to take control of the arena and defend it, won. We may do that again at some point. It was a lot of fun, but a house with security features work better for Fight Night dueling. It gives a little more control and provides more of a relaxed atmosphere. It also allows for spectators to watch, whereas the Necro Arena is too big for that.

I agree with you, though, the Necro Arena is very nice! :thumbsup:

Congrats on your first IDOC, btw! :)

7. Gotta love that Necro Arena!

8. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Oh, to answer your question... We don't set up the duels. Participants can fight whoever they want regardless of class, but they are welcome to do that if they wish. They may also set more specific rules in addition to the basic Fight Night rules if both parties agree.

We just host the event by providing the venue, setting basic ground rules and providing someone to rez/control the gate and start each battle.

9. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

O rly?!?!

10. Mr.StinkyPants

Stratics Veteran

ur sooo cool I wish I were u

11. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

Stand in line...*points*...right behind kelmo...[youtube]b0AGiq9j_Ak[/youtube]