1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Yeah

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Skwiz, Oct 9, 2008.

1. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

So there i was minding my own business :) when out of no where.. This red is all like :gun: and im like :eyes: so after a long fight hes all:stretcher: and im :next:..

A few mins go by and i run into :grouphug: and im :cursing: so they chase me around with moving shot.. all like :gun: and im almost :gee: but i manage to get away half dead :owned: when a stealther pops up and :flame: so i fight him a bit :sword: and manage to overpower him.. :loser:

By now ive drawn a croud and they're all :cheerleader: until another group pops up :eek: soo once again im on the run and i have a feeling they are getting something ready when i see a dismounter :stir: I hit my smoke bomb macro and wait to see how it plays out..

They have a small conversation on where i am and how to kill me. which looks more like :rant2: and im sitting in stealth like :lol: until i get revealed :thumbdown: so im back on the run with about 4 people behind me hoping to :twak: me.. Luckly i managed to stealth and hit the top most wall :wall: and laughed cause they're all :mad:.

So! I get away from them and im on the hunt again :fight: but by this time ive had a few :shots: so my reactions have slowed :beer: Without noticing i happen to run into their trap again, but this time im not prepared and end up like :bdh:

At least at the end of the day ive learned my lesson..

:shots: + :sword: = :stretcher:

2. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

Come on!! More epic storys!

3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

:D nice story. Be hard to match it, not sure anyone can :)

4. CroakerTnT

CroakerTnT Guest

You win for the most smileys!

5. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

Come on lazy asses.. Smiley Thread Activate!

6. Teiwaz

Teiwaz Guest

lol I just now noticed this after I had made a "Smilie Wars" declaration on another post.

Looks like we might have some common insanities. :)

7. Tigsalot

Tigsalot Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

What's the first thing a woman does when she gets back from the battered women's clinic?

The god damned dishes if she knows what's good for her!

:D

8. Avo

Avo Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

either that or skwiz is really teiwaz. I noticed the same drive by scenerio twice now... Hmmm first I noticed that this :gun: looked a lot like :gun: . So I thought:scholar: long and hard about this kinda like Grissom. After much pondering :sad4: and :sleep2: I realized both these gunners were :coco:

This really grinded my gears :cursing: . So I went out for a few :pint: and before I knew it a few :pint: turned into :shots:

It was about this time that I heard the same :gun: fire outside the bar. And there it was. So obvious I can't beleive I didn't see it before. That goddamned :danceb: . Only a vegetable so evil could do such a thing.

So I quickly called the commisioner :hahaha: and told him who the real culprit was. After which I quickly went outside ready to :fight: and give him one o these:twak: before he could escape. He started waving wierd flags :redx: in my face which I didn't understand. So I beat him some more :twak: and then :sword:

Quickly It turned into a one sided fight with the end result for him was :gee: I even beat his get away driver :bdh:

Soon the :stretcher: and took him away. Golly what a day. I brushed off my hat and put it on :mf_prop:

I could still hear some protesters chanting :bs: :bs::bs::bs: . But Did I care no, justice was served :eek:snap: In the distance I could hear the sweet sounds of :violin: as if they were playing for me.

9. Teiwaz

Teiwaz Guest

I get up one day after :sleep2: and get ready for the day with a :) ate some :pancakes: then as I was about to exit my home I get :eek: after realizing I was still naked ,so I quickly dart back inside and proceed to :wall: thinking what a :dunce: I collect myself and get dressed.
    Later that day while venturing about I met a :loser: causing this hot :cheerleader: :drool: to :sad2: ,after I made short work of him :gee: she gives me a :hug: a plants a :smooch causing me to :blushing: saying wern't nothin' ma'am.
    My next encounter was a :scholar: teaching some :coco: ideas that made me :mad: while he was telling the :grouphug: they needed to give up :beer: :shots: & :pint: or their lives would all be :sad4: ones with no hope so I quickly :twak: him and sent him off on a :stretcher: the gathered people began to :bowdown: to me for saving them and I began :cursing: them for it.
    As I was leaving the town some bad people :eek: started :gun: up the place and :flame: down buildings when one of them faced me wanting a :fight: so we :sword: for awhile until I got the upper hand and :bdh: him dead and when I looked up to see if anyone saw :eyes: ,the coast was clear for me to :danceb: chanting :owned: out loud.
    After a long day I was home again only to find the :drool: :cheerleader: in my bed :love: :heart: all night long. At the end of the day I was Mr. :cool:

10. Teiwaz

Teiwaz Guest

Nice one Avo ,very well done!

11. Teiwaz

Teiwaz Guest

OMG! you sooo didn't go there. roflmao that was good.

12. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

One day I hit a horse in the junk with a stick :bdh:, then purchased the worlds most elaborate dildo :danceb:

13. Avo

Avo Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

haha, it only only vibrates to the macarena song.

14. Teiwaz

Teiwaz Guest

:sleep2: {wakes up to banging on door & puts on robe} After opening the door I see my pal all :gee: frantically :rant2: about how he got beat like a dead horse :bdh: just 'cause he was :drool: over another guy's :cheerleader:
    So I get dressed and have him lead me to this :loser: ,after pointing him out to me I get all :mad: and challenge him to a :fight: ,we start :gun: , :sword: ,& :flame: with no care of our surroundings whilst the crowed cheers & jeers us with :postpics: , :eek:snap: , :bs: :bs: :bs: , :lame: , :grrr: , :fake: , :offtopic: , :postcount: , :redx: :redx: :redx: , :drama: , :please: , :link: , :popcorn: ,etc. etc.
    After a good fight I came out the winner :owned: :next: while he was :stretcher: & the people voted my mad skillz :ten: and started chanting :bowdown: "were not worthy" ,I just :hahaha: & looked at them like :cool: giving them the :thumbup:
    I then went to the local pub and ordered a :pint: and a :shots: for the house 'till everyone was :beer: ,my favorite minstrel started playing his :violin: and the whole house began to :party: to the jamin' tunes.
    Through the night I saw plenty of :love: ladies & received many :smooch for my valor in battle.

:scholar: :lie: to :stir: up :confused: to keep the masses in delusion :coco:

:danceb: :hug:'ers gather 'round :grouphug: to :please: stop the LJ from comin' 'round ,they :twak: their heads & :rant2: & :cursing: until the LJ's switch to worse :flame:

The last two lymrics aren't part of the story above ,just a bit of musing that hit me. :D

15. Teiwaz

Teiwaz Guest

LOL I thought it was doing the ...it's peanutbutter jelly time.... dance :D

16. Teiwaz

Teiwaz Guest

Skwiz was there minding his own business when I challenged him to a smilie :fight: he looks at me like go away :loser: and now I'm really :mad: and start :cursing: him ten ways to Sunday yet he still remains like all Mr. :cool:
    I change my tactics and give him a :twak: to which his reply was :gee: and sending me away on a :stretcher:
    On the way to the healer's tent some pk's started :gun: up the place so I lept from the gurney all :eek: and and chug'ed down a GH :pint: pot and started :sword: my way outa there when I chanced by Skwiz :twak:ing some :grouphug: all Peace Guildies I yelled to him offering a round of :shots: if he'd help me out and so the fight began to turn as we had the pk's begging :bowdown: for their lives and Skwiz & I was like :talktothehand:
    I buy the round of :shots: for Skwiz as I promised and went my way whilst unbeknown to me Skwiz waves goodby :loser:

17. Teiwaz

Teiwaz Guest

I took up the challenge and it seems I'm doing solo on the "Smilie Wars" storys. :sad4:

(bump)

18. Teiwaz

Teiwaz Guest

BIG BUMP! Now someone PLZ! take up the Skwiz challenge or it could get very ugly :gun: lol j/k , but seriously anyone care to give Skwiz's challenge a shot?

19. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

I was actually looking for more PvP Storys than a war.. :hug: