1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Yellow Crystalline Essence

Discussion in 'UHall' started by xxrod17xx, Oct 10, 2012.

1. xxrod17xx

xxrod17xx Adventurer

I have 2 left, if I pop them do I still have a chance to get a luck garb? I thought it would be a fun things to do with the guild this holiday.

2. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Nope, not the luck version, but you do have a chance to get the non luck version.

Lord Frodo likes this.
  3. SlobberKnocker

SlobberKnocker Slightly Crazed

i believe it is still active. i have 1 remaining.

4. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

How do you guys kill the harbinger these days. I remember long ago you could use some of the blue mobs in Ver Lor Reg. What is the best way solo now?

Kylie Kinslayer likes this.
  5. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I still do this, Ethereal Warriors. I have gotten too lazy these days and do like water.... find that path of least resistance :D

#5 Kylie Kinslayer, Oct 10, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2012
  6. BigEv

BigEv Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

dont know about the luck ones but i wouldnt think they would turn them off and not the ones without luck. I just popped 2 yesterday and received one robe without luck. So who knows.

As far as killing them solo yes ethereal warriors great spot to do and have urself a fey slayer for the harbringer and e-bolt him to death. Goes down pretty quickly especially with a para warrior on him ;)

7. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

harbingers didnt drop luck ones, the luck ones were from turning in like 40-50 blue crystals to a guy in orc dungeon

8. BigEv

BigEv Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

well there u go i did not know that. i never turned anything in, collected some and then took UO break. :wall:

9. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

ya it was a big ta doo with turning in blue essence cuz it wasnt tracked per person. so a stealther could sit and watch people droppin blue essence on the npc and then after like 35 of em the stealther could try to drop a few and steal the robe. or someone would drop 30 and give up, not knowing it might take like 50 and so the next person would get one for like 20 essence.

nowadays with the easy ways to get big luck on other items, the luck garb isnt as big of a draw anymore, except for collectors.

10. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

my shard never had the stealther problem; hearing how people did that just reinforced why I don't play the large shards.

11. flappy6

flappy6 Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

the harbringer's are nice for training some skills,i used one to do imbuing,once they disco you i think i only had to go to like 95 imbue and after disco was off i was 120

12. flappy6

flappy6 Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

and i think the disco on a harbringer is harder then a sayter