1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Yep, another chicken question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by ratt30, Oct 8, 2009.

1. ratt30

ratt30 Guest

So I have 3 eggs chillin in the incubator and 2 chickens chillin in the coop. Does the incubator need to be just locked down or does it have to be secured to work?

2. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

i have mine sercured and it works

3. ratt30

ratt30 Guest

Thanks Poo. Follow up question. Can a Tamer catch a battle chicken w/o a collar? I can't seem to find the supplies. Taming is like 89 and my lore is about there too. I plan on trapping it in a small house room with chests blocking the door and making a very small area so I can tame without having to move.

4. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

On the thread mouse over I swear I thought this was going to be some kind of math question. "So chicken A lays 3 eggs in 2 days and chicken B lays 4 eggs in 5 days..."

5. Alvinho

Alvinho Great Lakes Forever!
    Stratics Veteran

The message i got was that each collar broke, then fell to teh ground, so my tamer tamed the battle chicken, and had no problems