1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Yes!

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by imported_Pasquinade, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Just made 100.00 mining! After taking off those gloves of mining my gains started slowly, but then got alot better. I just had four gains in fifteen minutes (99.6 -100) on dull copper and iron, because I could not find valorite (heh). I couldn't believe I got those gains off drek ore in that short a time.....
    But, hot damn, made it! [​IMG]
    Ember Grimm, Atlantic, GM Miner!

2. Jhym

Jhym Guest

Congrats! Now you can throw your shovels at pks with 100% accuracy!

3. Reinzeld

Reinzeld Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Did you gain better while not wearing the gloves? I'm stuck around 95.5 or so (creeping at a snail's pace), perhaps I should take my gloves off....

4. I pretty much wasn't gaining with the gloves (see my earlier post- Gloves of Mining Question). I took off the gloves, and had some sloooow gains, then it took off!
    I suggest ditching the gloves for gains.....

5. Reinzeld

Reinzeld Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Noted...I will definitely try that. I had missed your other thread, and had basically given up on gming this anytime within the next two years. :p

6. So, can those beasties show up anywhere? As if I was using a gargoyle pickaxe all the time?

7. Jhym

Jhym Guest

Yes, they can. Personal experience of running from a BRE while mining a dirt patch near my house. And several near Brit east mountains.

Fun!

8. Ummmmm yay?
    I mine alot near my house, so running there is an option? Or do I just RUN!!!!!!!

9. Jhym

Jhym Guest

Ummm... depends on how big a house. I was inside my house and the aura still managed to kill me when I didn't pay attention to my hps.

10. Lilac Crypt

Lilac Crypt Guest

Run.. run.. and run.

[​IMG]

11. Well, I have yet to "dig up" a Black Rock ele, but there was one in Despise (2) Atlantic near the entrance last night. I got home from work and went in to get some gains on my macer, and there it was, waiting near the ettins. It targeted me but never moved, so I ignored it and went my merry way.
    Don't know how bad arse they are, but after what everyone has posted I left it alone.
    Now, damnall, I have to go to work. Later!