1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Yesterdays patch

Discussion in 'UO Resources' started by I Am Hypnotic, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Since yesterday I have had issued patching and today I couldn't even log in.. I got so frustrated that I actually just completely uninstalled UO and redownloaded it.. after reinstalling straight from the UO.com website it just said error during patching... not one patch.. so i can't play.. can anyone help me fix this please??

2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Do you have Vista or Win 7? Start the client with run as administrator option. (Right click the client logo for option)

3. Ls Jax Ls

Ls Jax Ls Visitor

Maybe you should just quit UO instead :thumbsup:

4. woody_cats

woody_cats Guest

they are emergency patching a publish right now i would wait an hr or so and retry

5. Jandruz

Jandruz Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I'm having the same issue today. I just downloaded SA for the free trial (thinking of coming back after 7 years away) and I get an Error during patch message. I've uninstalled and reinstalled 4 times. I'm going to try the run as admin option (although I already am an admin) and Ill post what happens.

Oh yeah, I'm on win 7.

6. Schuyler Bain

Schuyler Bain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Run it as admin and you "should" be good to go. It is my understanding that even though you are logged into your PC as an admin that does not give the applications you run "admin" access.

7. RawHeadRex

RawHeadRex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

which version of 7 are you running ?