1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

yet another cry thread!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Calibretto, Apr 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Soooo.......

I take it KOC is not gonna sell me my suit back? I mean it's been what six days? Since Sakie, Elmer and Scuzz killed me. Strange seeing as how i sold everything back to you guys. I even went out of my way to make sure mono didn't get kages suit. Turned down a 50 to one offer for that suit.

Don't mistake the kindness I show to people as weakness. And try and treat me like **** because I'll sell your suits back regardless.

2. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I think i read in another post that a guild is trashing suits again.

3. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Well I'm pretty sure these people have been trying to get you back the items that you lost. Sadly I dont believe they was the ones who looted all of your items perhaps someone else go on the corpse? KOC has been selling back to everyone and pretty fast...

I heard them looking for some of your stuff last night in vent so srsly chill out and quit crying...

4. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Patience man. I had to wait 2 weeks to get my suit back from Verum and Rojo. I posted very politely several times that I was looking for the items, but I didnt get all buttsore and accuse people of treating me like poopoo. If we are talking about your death underneath the overpass east of Luna, I looted one item off of you. We were severely outnumbered and that was all I was able to grab. I looked around for it last night and am having trouble remembering where I put it or what it was. Pretty sure Sakey only got one or two items at most. I dont think Elmer was close enough to get any loot. I do know that Neo and Loki were stealthing around all night, so its possible they might have snatched something. Double check with your guildies to see what they might have grabbed, then let me know what you're missing so I know what im looking for. There is also a slight chance a thief got ahold of it before I was able to put it away. I'll do a more thorough search tonight.

5. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Funny how your a nice guy in pm's, then in front of everyone here you talk all tough.

6. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Sweet I knew Forsaken was gonna try and find out if you guys had them.
    Thanks for looking.

7. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Well I tell it how it is.... I was not the guy who made this post now did I? And you just said Forsaken was trying to get everyone to check did you not?

But yet you made a cry post knowing we was looking for your items and then made claims that we are not selling...

Ya I guess I am not very nice to ignorant people.

8. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

9. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Wow buddy punks... good one! *leaves thread laughing*

10. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Wow I just heard in vent what was originally in your post before you edited... You keep telling your self that buddy.

If you ever in Ga. Lets get together and have a drink. I'll pay!

11. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

[​IMG]

12. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

KoC have been very forthcoming with thier sell backs with me. I do seem to remember you taking me to task for making a post similar to this one but with less provocative material in it. Most likely it's gotten lost in the shuffle just like my items did.

13. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Tib the only problem I ever had with you is when you said I was camping buyback vendors. Go back a re read the reply I made to you. I was not getting any replies to the pm's to forsaken so I came her and asked.

Your being a **** to me because I attacked a tamer at yew gate, it wasen't even your main. I could not have even known it was your tamer. So calm down on my jock and you and i can go back to being friends.

14. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I didn't realize I was being a **** to you just now but You are right that most of our argument was about the faction vendor issue. I really was not all that upset about it anyhow after I thought about it for a bit. I should have bought my **** and stealthed off instead of bsing with Kage or Forsaken (damn the dup. char names) all shown and what not; that is just asking to get jumped.

15. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

This is why I so dislike faction item threads... Normally sensible people lose it over pixels. Just because it has your name on it does not give you any entitlement to those pixels. *shakes head*

16. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

How, you get your allowance again?

17. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Crash on more couches lately? Hows the job search going?

18. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.