1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Yet another question/post about unlinking a account on my Mythic Master Account

Discussion in 'Account Management FAQ and Info' started by uo player, May 20, 2014.

1. uo player

uo player Journeyman

Hello, I've been searching for answer's and there are just too many links/emails to choose from...I need to unlink a account on my Mythic Master Account and link it to another Mythic Master Account, can someone tell me if they have had any luck doing so, and who did you contact?

I think I narrowed it down to one of these. however, I'm unsure what one I should email [email protected] or [email protected] or if neither then who I am supposed to email to help me make this change.

could someone tell me who they dealt with to get this accomplished? (If it's still in process that is no help to me) I need someone that has accomplished this task...

If a Dev could pop in and reply that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

*EDIT*
    Once I get my account unlinked and linked to the Mythic Master Account I want it on, Can I then change the "game login" password on my end?

#1 uo player, May 20, 2014
    Last edited: May 20, 2014
  2. uo player

uo player Journeyman

3. uo player

uo player Journeyman

@DJAd have you personally unlinked a account from a Mythic Master Account? If yes, how long did it take?

I have still not got a reply from the email I sent...and the game account has not been unlinked for me. I would really like to get this account up and running again, but not until I have it unlinked from my Mythic Master Account and link it to my other Mythic Master Account. ( I want to have all my accounts on one Mythic Master Account). The amount of time it takes to get a reply from UO's customer service is NOT ACCEPTABLE!!! (It is pretty much a joke how long it takes to get some customer service for UO)

lady arduinna likes this.
  • About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!