1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Yet another returning player needing some advice ;)

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by SnakeDoctor, May 21, 2014.

1. SnakeDoctor

SnakeDoctor Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 9, 2007

Having just returned to UO, I am slowly catching up on everything. I played from around 2003 to 2008 on Europa. I came back for nostalgic reasons and because I'd just like to play a game with a mature player base on a sort of casual basis.

My aim is to participate in PvP when the factions system is replaced with vice v. virtue (July, i hear).

Before that, I would like to revisit dungeons, partly to get back into the game playing a mage and partly to make some money.

I have a blue character with 120 magery, resist, med and eval, and I'm wondering what I should add to be able to PvM comfortable. I can remember playing necro, but I'm thinking maybe musicianship and provoking? Or wrestling? I'm really sort of lost.

Doe you have any suggestions?

2. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 8, 2011
  3. Merus

Merus Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran CasteoftheForgotten

Aug 10, 2010
    Stone off resist and add Mystic, Focus, and Spellweaving.