1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Yet another returning player =]

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Lauranthalis, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Lauranthalis

Lauranthalis Guest

Thats right, yet another returner looking for some decent people to play with. Trammel / Fel guilds dont matter, as my poor main pvper is still red 7 years later =x eheheh Drop me a line on ICQ if you got some room in your guild for someone like me.

Looking to get up-to-date on all the new stuff ive been reading about, and since im pretty broke upon return (someone had a good day when my tower fell eheh) ill be looking into PvM mostly with my tamer. Thanks all.

EDIT: WOW, look at that signature. ahahah, god thats old......

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Welcome Back! It's been a long time and a lot has changed.

There are a lot of good guilds on Atlantic. You might want to check the "Welcome to Atlantic & Guild Listing" Sticky thread at the top of the forum here. There's a lot of great info there that may be helpful.

3. ReaperNI

ReaperNI Guest

Knights of NI are a pvm/pvp guild TB faction one of the larger guilds on atl been around for awhile and has good stabilty rather then a flavor of the month guilds that sometimes run and willing to show an old dog new tricks. vent is a must and willingness to do fel spawns.Intrested shoot me a pm.TYR

4. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Welcome back. :)

5. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Welcome back to the community *smiles*