1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

yet another returning vet with a question..

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Cappro, May 15, 2009.

1. Cappro

Cappro Guest

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

http://uo.stratics.com/thb/info/mapprogram.shtml

Note that some of the locations may be off a little bit - we updated the UOAM & online system files a few years back (and the map file for UOAM can be found in a sticky in this forum, changed to the THB & Goodman system, without the old odd 6-character system originally in the file), but I don't know if anyone carried the changes over to the program.

3. Cappro

Cappro Guest

Thats close, but not the one i was looking for, i finally found it tho..

Basara...i "think" you were in thb with me on lake austin? when Dontae was the gm maybe?

4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

yeah- I'm the Guildmaster now (though there was another GM that was between me and Dontae).

If you go T-hunting on LA again, I've moved the THB house to Trammel, north of the Bog of Desolation (where the roads between Yew, Britain and Minoc/Vesper meet, by Compassion desert).