1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Yew House Collapsed & I Lost Soulstones >

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Goldberg-Chessy, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Goldberg-Chessy

Goldberg-Chessy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I was away for the past few months and at some point my 2 story L-shape located just West of the Yew gate collapsed. My bag of soulstones was in it and i could really use them back if anyone looted them.

I forget all the skills but I am almost positive there was a 100+ Archery and 80+ Poisoning among a few others.

Please PM or Icq-246985833(Black Peter)if you have them and are willing to sell them back to me.

Ty :)

2. I AM ELVIS

I AM ELVIS Guest

Check the house outside of luna east there is a box of soulstones on my steps. Check to see if any of the stones are yoursand let me know. :yell::spider::gun:

3. KinG DaviD

KinG DaviD Guest

i have some soulstones that some guys were just dropping around in luna..i think they said it was from a house in yew...ill check for yah...how many stones did you have?

4. Goldberg-Chessy

Goldberg-Chessy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ty for the replies.

I am not sure exactly how many I had as I had just bought the account and was only messing around with the character a bit.

I think it was about a half dozen. Archery & Poisoning are the only 2 skills I know of for sure