1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Player Event) Yew Town Meeting, 6/25/15 8pm

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Gillian Wilkins, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Gillian Wilkins

Gillian Wilkins Seasoned Veteran
    Governor

*posted in all public areas of Yew and Aegis*

Governor Gillian Gryphon will be holding a town meeting on the evening of the 25th at 8 bells in the evening. This meeting will be held outside the Abbey main doors. Many things including the Trade deal and upcoming events will be discussed.

Lord Bytor, Aedon Durreah and Zuckuss like this.
  2. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Evergreen

added the dates to this thread for calendar display.
    have fun!

3. Aedon Durreah

Aedon Durreah Village of Aegis
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry I missed the meeting. Have had some pressing issues the past few days which have kept me a bit scatterbrained.

4. Thom

Thom Lore Keeper
    Governor Stratics Veteran

Real life first Aedon. We all know how it is. And Gillian's axe isn't near as big as you wife's lol

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Aedon Durreah likes this.
  5. Gillian Wilkins

Gillian Wilkins Seasoned Veteran
    Governor

Completely fine Aedon. As Thom said, real life first always. For yourself and others who didn't make it:

We, myself and the citizens who were present, decided that Yew will hold the Engineer's trade deal from now on. As soon as it allows me to change it from maritime when the week is up.

Next, upcoming events like Lobsterfest, Crafting Night, Sheep shearing, Tavern Night.. were discussed.

Third, Yew will be contemplating the location of the blacksmith and requesting change on this during the council meeting if possible.

Fourth, I've taken up residence next to the castle that was once the Knight's Rest. In addition there is a dock and vendor space to the North East of the Abbey along the waters edge.

For any questions, comments, or concerns.. Please feel free to contact me.

6. Aedon Durreah

Aedon Durreah Village of Aegis
    Stratics Veteran

I love the dock, was one of the things I had long thought Yew needed. You have a nice agenda of events upcoming, and I want to attend as many as I can. A fine start to your term, and I am sure there will be much more to come.