1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

YGV Halloween Event Tonight 10/30

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by Lady Magdalaine, Oct 30, 2008.

1. Hello all
    Don't forget tonight is YGV's Halloween Event , Scavenger Hunt, Trick Or Treating , & Custom Contest . It starts at 7PM CST (Thursday 10/30). We will be meeting at YGV auction House in Tram. There will be gates in Brit and Luna to bring you here . So come join the fun with us tonight.
    I would like to say a special thanks for BEC auction house And Tia for helping to get this rdy . As well as a thanks to all those helping to pull this off.
    Thank you
    Mags

2. AirmidCecht

AirmidCecht twitch.tv/airmid
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Color me there with a camera ready!!

3. Lady Tia

Lady Tia Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Your very welcome. I had a great time not only helping with the event but participating. Thanks for all the great prizes. And a special thanks to my guild mate Luna for helping us prepare!

4. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry I left so early. Basically I didn't quite understand the instructions and decided leaving was a better option than harassing people to make up for my own deficiencies.

*chuckles*

-Galen's player

5. RenaLynne

RenaLynne Guest

Was really fun! Thanks everyone for putting this together, did an awesome job!