1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Yippe!

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Crazy Fireball, May 17, 2009.

1. I've also learned i can not count, in the process of this.

CJ Can make you go crazy when you do it all day! :D

[​IMG]

2. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Congratulations Sean, what dedication!

3. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Wow! I bet that took awhile. You are on your way, lets keep it up to make it for the week. Do at least 4-5 a night and you' got it! Unless Seargant McWolf does 37 like last week, that's about what you need to beat. Go get em! :thumbsup:

4. I Was wondering how i got on that, :D

When is my dead line to get on it?

5. Loopy Moe 27

Loopy Moe 27 Guest

Wow.......nice job! :danceb:

6. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

It runs Saturday May 16th to Friday May 22nd this week. The results won't be posted until Sunday this week however, as I'm going to be slacking off in AC on Saturday. So GO GO GO!

7. alisagrace86

alisagrace86 Guest

woo hoo congrats!

8. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

9. Lol im in the CJ, I have done 4 today!

I'll probally get a few done each day.

10. [​IMG]
    (No idea what is wrong with my shirt, but its a floating mouse head)

Make that 22.
    Elga how am i doing?

11. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

As of today you have 22, the next person below you has 14. That's a good lead! Yeah and also I noticed some of the toons have that eye problem I pointed out the other week. Weird!

12. They are sad that they didnt get more done, so they are crying.
    LOL

Ive done 5 today so far.. going to do more till 8ish EST.

yay...

13. Squeaker

Squeaker Guest

Doing great Sean! So far today, Squeaker needs a flunky from running factories.. Maybe one more. I tried to use the kitten's first flunky invasion to break in her full book yesterday but Wolfie beat me to it :wall:

So, give me a yell, I'm good for at least one this afternoon. Your book should be about half done now? Hopefully your sanity will hold out til you finish it but I wouldn't bet on it!

14. I'll give you a yell when your online.

Today is my day off, I have 37 more to do, and im sick of seeing my face, and i think its time for someone elce to do it! Poor Quacky has been trying EVERY day but i beat him!

Make that 30 CJ's in 3 days... Thats about 10 per day! (And no injurys today!)

[​IMG]

15. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ooo, DyperDanny.. used to play with the first black cat Danny. He grew up with the McBoos.

Keep up the good work!

16. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

You still Rank #1 with 30 CJ. #2 is Engineer Quackity Quack McKool with 20 CJ. After that is dips down to 9.

17. Dips down to 9 whats?

18. CJ wins.

19. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah it's like a few 9 CJ's and then 8,7, etc you get the point. So you will want to keep and eye on Mr.McKool :fight:

20. Oh, well today is my day off, i did two does that count or is it only top toons?

21. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Only if it makes the Top Toons list. Who knows, 2 might even make it!

22. Well this is all i can do! 30, thats it!
    Quacky has 26, i dont care if he gets top, i have to go with the fam, so :D

23. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Well still as of today you have 4 CJ lead. You will still make the list I'm sure, just not #1. What exotic location are you visting this week? Bahamas? Fiji? :p

24. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

Hope you get it Sean! Have fun on yet another awesome vacation. I will be sure and water your plants. First time I will have been on TT in 3 weeks! LOL!

25. The hilly lands of Minnasoda, its my great grandfathers 90th bday, we missed it before so its kinda like a late party and visit to the familys, Hopefully, people do not get 4 Cj's and i am first!

LOL thanks terri - Im sending you a PM, just about some detales of my trip, i'll be hoping to get on the top toons list.

26. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I got good news, your still #1 with 30 and Mr.Cool has 26. So unless he goes crazy today, you should be good! :thumbsup:

27. ROSIE T

ROSIE T Guest

I think Engineer Duck is on a mission, I did a CJ with him at 5am this morning and noticed he is maxed so it' s not like he is there to max Law. I was going to try and break his little duck legs to slow him down but he's faster than my pig!! LOL
    I hope I'm wrong and Crazy Fireball takes top toon!!!

28. I Dont think anyone is going crazy from when i stoped doing it, hehe.

Im having fun on vacation, except my skin doesnt really like little kid pee mixed with clorean, so it stings really bad