1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Yo Peeps, I'm doing a Silent Auction.... Ends Sunday July 19th 9pm EST

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Restless, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Restless

Restless Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Auction, Silently, you get it. I'm doing one. My first one, it's small, 15 items, but they are fun, so I'm doing it.

Here's the lowdown - Auction is at my ATL southwest Zento house (see picture below). Auction will end Sunday July 19th at 9pm EST. 10 minute rule is in effect.

Some bidding rules - Books next to the items show the minimum bids. Bids must be 5m minimum increments. All bids must have ICQ# or Stratics name on each bid. I am not going to proxy bid for anyone, if you won't be around when the auction ends please have a friend bid for you.

Should you win - You may contact me through here or ICQ (233-385-192) or I will contact you via your contact info on your post. As for my times of availability, I am normally unavailable Mondays and Wednesday due to work and school taking up my whole day. I am normally around from 6pm-Midnite Est. on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I am generally around Fri Sat and Sun most of the day, sometimes go out at nite.

I'm not gonna bother posting what the items are, you can either tell from the picture below or just go to the house and look yourself (and bid while you are there :D )

If I think of anything else I need to put on here I reserve the right to do it. This is my first silent auction and I may have forgotten stuff, who knows, we will see.

Please forgive the small blank row in the middle of the house, I was possibly going to have 5 more items for this auction but decided against it, and I didn't want to re-customize the house again.

First Silent Auction.png

2. Zandor

Zandor Sage

That coulda been 15 raffles!!! Just kidding, thanks for all the fun stuff you do!

Decadence, Kolka and Captn Norrington like this.
  3. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Nice, I do love a silent auction.

4. Restless

Restless Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

maybe i will raffle anything that doesn't sell ;)

Zandor likes this.
  5. Restless

Restless Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

daily bump. ends in a couple days

6. Restless

Restless Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Bump ENDS TONIGHT!

7. Restless

Restless Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

last bump. ends in a little less than 2 hrs. don't forget!