1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

You all know who this is....

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Jim_Greco_(CCC), Sep 22, 2008.

1. Hey!.... Hay is for horseies!

Anyway im gonna make a reunion tour....solo of course....anyone who remembers me... hit me up ICQ: 382-834-734 ...

Its different from my old one...but ill answer it.

B I G G I E - ICQ me or PM me.... if you got my soulstones.... id love to have them back.....or if not just hit me up - MOFO!

Got some extra time on my hands for the fall season....should be fun.... hope to see you all in game!

P.S. - Startin' from the bottom again....no matter the server the time or the place....I will make the best out of it !!!

P.S.S. - If anyone sees Method Man or Serephin.... ICQ me ive got something in my front pocket for them.....

hah! gotta luv it!
  2. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

I have missed da greco man

3. Cheers!!

Shak... where you be these days?

Hit me up mofo's or else it is time to restart CCC !!

P.S. - Hope for the best!

P.S.S. - Feel the return!
  4. It is not the first house/houses I have let go....I just really need my soulstones....so Biggie if you could hit me up.... Id appreciate it more than you know .... ...... So ICQ or PM me would ya Bigs?
  5. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 9, 2006
    biggie does not play anymore or read forums hes having a baby it should be due anyday now (hes 4 days late alrdy) and I believe he gave away his accounts to someone else... So chances are pretty slim to none of getting those back :/

p.s.s - bank ur soulstones newb :p
  6. **** you Puff....

Come on now....lol....

What a joke!
  7. Come on now ... newb?

What a ****in LOL.....come on Puff, smoke some more crack and hide those track marks in your arm... you will never get a job!

Give me my soulstones..... or not.... regret it in the long run!!

8. KVJ

KVJ Guest

Take whatever he says as a grain of salt.

The guy is a loser, and always will be. Puffy happened to mention he was joining TO in 2 weeks. If that happens, I will lose all respect to everyone in that guild that decides to stay. They recently added a new member to TO, Foster Cox, who is Puffy's right hand. It's only a matter of time when he joins. Sad but true.