1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

"You are not allowed to access this."

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Anfalas, Oct 28, 2009.

1. Anfalas

Anfalas Guest

I'd just like to request that someone look into changing certain items to be usable while locked down. The two that come to mind at the moment are the Candelabra of Souls when it's lit (an unlit one can be lit while locked down, but once lit it can't be extinguished without releasing the item first) and the moveable levers (I assume it came from the primeval lich spawn?).
    These items work fine while in a character's pack or even on the ground, but if locked down they give the message "You are not allowed to access this" and they don't have a menu you can pull up to set security/access levels.
  2. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

May 12, 2002
    I had a work around for it, trying to remember what it was.

You either have to lock it down and change security settings to anyone to allow it to be turned on and off or you have to set to secure to allow folks to use it and set security to anyone.
  3. Anfalas

Anfalas Guest

Neither item that I used as an example has a security settings menu whether locked or secured.
    (the candelabra does while turned off, but once lit it loses all functionality including the menu)
  4. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    I wish all light sources had security options to allow for being turned off.