1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

You are not the owner

Discussion in 'UHall' started by UOMarissa, Nov 8, 2012.

1. UOMarissa

UOMarissa Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have a talisman that is "Owned by Marissa", my character is Marissa. But when I put it on it says "You are not the owner". Is there anyway to find out "who is the owner"? I have cross sharded, added and deleted chars, but Marissa has been my crafter for many, many years...I am stumped and wondering if there is a way to fix this or if I just need to find another one.

2. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

You may have had a different character named marissa..I don't know I suggest paging a gm and seeing what they have to say

3. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

if you have transferred the character to another shard before, that can mess up bless/ownership status on things like that and the personal bless deeds. i have had to have personal bless deeds re-done before after transfers.

Lord Frodo likes this.
  4. UOMarissa

UOMarissa Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thank you :) I guess I will have to put myself at the mercy of the GMs. Really not looking forward to the long wait and canned response. But atleast asking her first, I know I am not the only one :)

5. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

If you look at your Char # in Gen Chat you will see that # change when you Xfer and when you go back to your home shard it changes again (and not back to what it was).