1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

You Cannot Use This

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Katrena, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Katrena

Katrena Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hi,

I had this problem before the publish, so it is not related to the new changes. I bought a barrel container labled, "Barrel of Barley', from a vendor as a deco item. After I got it, I noticed that is was also a secured container. After I secure it down though, it gives me the message, "You cannot use this". It allows me to change the security settings, but none of the options allow me to use it. Any help on this is greatly appreciated.

Katrena

2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Even though it says container... it really is not. I hope you did not pay a lot for it. You can pick them up for free in the underworld.

3. Katrena

Katrena Sage

Thanks kelmo,

It was essentially free, and thought it would be a nice deco item.

Katrena

4. Tazar

Tazar Guest

It's a quest item for a quest in the underworld... one of the guys in the crafting area just past the undead room gives the quest... the barrels are in the green goblin area if I remember right.

5. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie

Yep its a quest item and you can pick them up for free in the goblin area. It cannot be used so is purely a deco item if you lock it down.

6. Amathist

Amathist Guest

oooh I did not know about these...my chef has to get one for her kitchen.