1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

you finally did it

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by RobotPlanet, Dec 10, 2007.

1. RobotPlanet

RobotPlanet Guest

[censored] this crap, game mechanics dont work for [censored], killed in town looted for the last time , I quit F U righty

2. Nerf-Herder

Nerf-Herder Guest

Dude, don't quit. If you do, you'll never get revenge!

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I kill people. It's what I do. Guardzone or not.

4. Jason619

Jason619 Guest

Bank sitting isn't a good idea on siege.

5. <blockquote><hr>

Bank sitting isn't a good idea on siege.

[/ QUOTE ]
    You are no help here!
    *stares*
    Yahaxithonix

6. pikon198

pikon198 Guest

is this Cao pi ?

7. *high fives Righty!*

8. Thats my righty!! WTG:)

9. RobotPlanet

RobotPlanet Guest

This is what MYTH has become?

10. Draldor

Draldor Guest

we'll get our revenge Righty :p

i hope all these guys that have killed us dont quit in the next half year hehe

11. no, this is what bored reds have become. We sick of waiting for enemy blues to leave the GZ so we come in after yas!

12. Nagash

Nagash Guest

<blockquote><hr>

no, this is what bored reds have become. We sick of waiting for enemy blues to leave the GZ so we come in after yas!

[/ QUOTE ]
    maybe you should try try going to a place called outside, where the afk bankers that you kill are adventuring.

13. pikon198

pikon198 Guest

wats yuor in game name ?

14. ya, obviously he don't know me:p

15. Kat SP

Kat SP Guest

<blockquote><hr>

This is what MYTH has become?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, MYTH hasn't changed a bit. Righty is in AO, which is their faction guild.

16. Guest

Guest Guest

Sorry, guess I forgot to read between the lines of you spamming Por Ort Grav on yourself. I just assumed that since you were casting that spell over and over and not responding to my chat or attacks that you were afk. Go macro afk somewhere else if you're so worried about dieing. that is all

17. Guest

Guest Guest

Screw you guys! He is going home. lol

18. Guest

Guest Guest

Dictionary.com Unabridged

siege:
    noun
    the action of an armed force that surrounds a fortified place and isolates it while continuing to attack.

per·il·ous:
    –adjective
    involving or full of grave risk or peril; hazardous; dangerous: a perilous voyage across the Atlantic in a small boat.

19. Masumatek

Masumatek Guest

Siege Perilous is a chair.

And the devs are sitting on us.

20. RobotPlanet

RobotPlanet Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Sorry, guess I forgot to read between the lines of you spamming Por Ort Grav on yourself. I just assumed that since you were casting that spell over and over and not responding to my chat or attacks that you were afk. Go macro afk somewhere else if you're so worried about dieing. that is all

[/ QUOTE ]

not responding? I couldn't even see you , you were half the screen away and under the awning,

maybe when I started running away, and quickly ressed up to get my stuff, and even after I said to you , WTF? , and you sail LOL, I can see how you would think I was AFK

and for the record, AO is the Ancient Order of MYTH!!!!

21. RobotPlanet

RobotPlanet Guest

and I can see the by attitude everyone has on this forum that nobody cares how other people feel , its all about who can I laugh at.

I came back here this morning to apologize and explain how I was a bit hasty because I was angry at the system. but after reading all the kind words I can safely say I was correct in leaving.

22. Rykus

Rykus Guest

Give Tabula Rasa a try for a break. I played it all weekend and am hooked. It is a good diversion for now while waiting for Darkfall. I am using a 3-day trial code but I think I'm going to go ahead and buy the game. I know that it's another grind game, but I'm having fun with it until it gets boring, which will probably be in a couple months. Still fun for now though. [​IMG]

23. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

goodman, an in town kill is the best. REMOVE THE GUARDS!

and robot if you dont like it theres a nice gold curser waiting for you in trammel.

Guess you werent built for siege.

24. RobotPlanet

RobotPlanet Guest

<blockquote><hr>

goodman, an in town kill is the best. REMOVE THE GUARDS!

and robot if you dont like it theres a nice gold curser waiting for you in trammel.

Guess you werent built for siege.

[/ QUOTE ]

and I hope you enjoy your no population, now go run someone else off your shard.

25. Guest

Guest Guest

i doubt that siege is enough desperate for population that they cry about someone quitting for such reasons... but seriously, what is the point of playing siege if you dont want to have the chance of getting attacked everywhere and anytime?

26. -Abraxas-

-Abraxas- Guest

as i sit gazing at the comp screen next to me...i was excited to see so many feint in pain to the ninja stars and fire and brimstone at the bank last night in luna...was pure bliss for me...GF righty...as my bro says green beer for the win

27. RobotPlanet

RobotPlanet Guest

<blockquote><hr>

i doubt that siege is enough desperate for population that they cry about someone quitting for such reasons... but seriously, what is the point of playing siege if you dont want to have the chance of getting attacked everywhere and anytime?

[/ QUOTE ]

reasons for playing Siege (other than being griefed anywhere and everywhere)

1. non duped everything
    2. less item based system (still item based but less)
    3. double facet system is strange
    4. there once was a community
    5. it seems there were other reasons but for the life of me I can't seem to remember

28. maybe you should try try going to a place called outside, where the afk bankers that you kill are adventuring.

[/ QUOTE ]

Noone does anything outside GZ now from what i can tell. Now its all red on red xcept for JSV which by the way last night was soo much fun at Krystals place. I dont find many people makeing their way outside of luna. Why would u quit after being crushed in GZ?....have fun on prodo best of luck to u [​IMG]

29. AntiOTF

AntiOTF Guest

Malas destroyed Siege a long time ago, Siege has become nothing but a "blue" tamers shard, i think you're making the right decision by leaving. As far as dying in gz goes, well anyone who's gonna play here, may as well get used to that.

On the other hand, you can come and bow before me, and together we shall make the evil Righty pay! [​IMG]

30. Guest

Guest Guest

Brilliant job, Righty !
    Ive killed a bunch inside towns these days too but they didnt come to these boards to make a quitting thread, unfortunately ! :[

Congratulations finding a Trammelian on Siege !
    MWUAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA

31. Mr. Sly, that was fun. i like how you would appear in the middle of 10 JSV and beat up on Kahlan. There were many deaths to be had last night! Lots of fun. Seems JSV is the only guild to fight anymore. Kinda sad in that regard (no hit on them intended).

32. <blockquote><hr>

[censored] this crap, game mechanics dont work for [censored], killed in town looted for the last time , I quit F U righty

[/ QUOTE ]
    Silly rabbit, game mechanics are built to allow that to happen. You need to call guards for him to get GW'd. If you were not afk, I still feel no mercy because you didn't call guards. Your fault.

33. RobotPlanet

RobotPlanet Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
    Silly rabbit, game mechanics are built to allow that to happen. You need to call guards for him to get GW'd. If you were not afk, I still feel no mercy because you didn't call guards. Your fault.

[/ QUOTE ]

I called guards

34. If you need to train, you can do it in safer places than the luna bank. If you need some suggestions or want to use some of my space, I offer you that.

Don't take this too hard. There are many things on Siege that will make you go "This sucks I quit". Over time, you realize it just isn't that big a deal.

Sorry if people seem uncaring. They want you to get fired up and come after them.

One piece of advice, when you get mad, don't let it show. You will have the chance to get even one day.

[​IMG]

35. RobotPlanet

RobotPlanet Guest

<blockquote><hr>

If you need to train, you can do it in safer places than the luna bank. If you need some suggestions or want to use some of my space, I offer you that.

Don't take this too hard. There are many things on Siege that will make you go "This sucks I quit". Over time, you realize it just isn't that big a deal.

Sorry if people seem uncaring. They want you to get fired up and come after them.

One piece of advice, when you get mad, don't let it show. You will have the chance to get even one day.

[​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have been on siege for about a year, apparently since nobody knows me and I have no friends, I suck, I will never be able to get even

36. You have been here a year and you are still training?

37. RobotPlanet

RobotPlanet Guest

the reason I train at the bank is because sitting in a house or very remote area is even more boring than training,

instead I sit by the moon gate watching people come and go, fights break out, stuff happens.

I watched a nice conversation about someone who couldn't get into JSV so they went to HEMP instead

I was stupid enough to stand where I couldn't see righty come up behind me with explode pre-cast

I took damage but didn't see the attacked message, somehow I thought my lightning bolt hit me instead of my spell book, so I healed up

and just as I hit my Gheal again, I see I take damage adn an explosion on my body, I say what the hell

I Run in a circle and see no one, so I cast G heal , it gets interupted by an explosion , this time I see righty running off and I die ( minimal armor on)
    so I run to the ankh res and get back to my body, righty standing there, explode pre cast again I call guards , but no good, he says LOL
    I die he loots me.

I get so fed up, this happens all the time, couple days ago I found an IDOC, but its one of those OSI kind so it wont ever fall, I head something go bang in the kitchen behind me, I turn my head and say what are you doing in there, I hear "nothing" come back from the door, as I turn my head back I see Puffy looting my dead corpse, WTF

how could my luck be that bad?

no matter how far away or how hidden I think I am I get found
    no matter how strong I make my house I still get killed by natures fury
    no matter how much training I do I just can't seem to get my ping any better

few days ago i actually pick a fight with a red:
    I shoot arrows at him. then suddenly he turns casts heal, hits me with a curse/explode/FS all while my arrows conveniently miss him plink/miss/plink/miss/plink/miss

RNG gets me again, So I say I have to change my template yet agian

its just not worth it anymore

38. Sorry dude.

All that other stuff is fixable but bad ping sucks.

39. Guest

Guest Guest

If you have been here alone for a year, then that is quite an achievement. Not too many can run solo on Siege for that long.

But all I can say is just dust yourself off again and carry on. There are many killers at large in the land, and many ways of murdering people in 'unexpected' ways. Just always try and keep that in mind.

Finally, if you have a fair bit of money to your name, you could always put a bounty on the head of Righty (no idea what that costs though).

*edited after seeing your last post*

Running solo is hard.

40. RobotPlanet

RobotPlanet Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Brilliant job, Righty !
    Ive killed a bunch inside towns these days too but they didnt come to these boards to make a quitting thread, unfortunately ! :[

MWUAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA

[/ QUOTE ]

and this quote for example, this guy had a huge problem with his computer recently and got lots of help, out of RP help, now he sees a fellow Siege player giving up and can't do anything but join the flaming,

I'm so glad you have your computer fixed so you can continue to treat me like [censored]

community , laugh

41. RobotPlanet

RobotPlanet Guest

<blockquote><hr>

If you have been here alone for a year, then that is quite an achievement. Not too many can run solo on Siege for that long.

But all I can say is just dust yourself off again and carry on. There are many killers at large in the land, and many ways of murdering people in 'unexpected' ways. Just always try and keep that in mind. As you are training at a bank, do I assume your house is located on another shard?

Finally, if you have a fair bit of money to your name, you could always put a bounty on the head of Righty (no idea what that costs though).

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't been solo I have been in NEW and SS and the last guild I was in was J2F, not mentioning any names or guilds but I don't like racism in vent so I had to leave certain guilds. and NEW was fine but still a bit solo.

my play times are odd I guess, I.E. not 23/7

42. Guest

Guest Guest

its all about know how.

guards can only be called for a few seconds, after that guards cant be called anymore. attacking and looting activate it and you have to be quick enough to get them.

if you stand at the moongate, you might as well ress at the healer standing next to the moongate and not run to the otherside of the city to get ressed, specially not when someone killed you and most likely is going to loot you.

similar for the other things like be hidden, build houses, template, idocs. you have to learn and understand everything before you can be good at it. if you dont invest into it, you will never get better.

and as a last thing, situations like those are perfect to learn. its things like those that you remember and help you not do things again. but you will never get any better if you just quit everytime you find something like this out the hard way

43. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Brilliant job, Righty !

MWUAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA

[/ QUOTE ]

and this quote for example, this guy had a huge problem with his computer recently and got lots of help, out of RP help, now he sees a fellow Siege player giving up and can't do anything but join the flaming,

I'm so glad you have your computer fixed so you can continue to treat me like [censored]

community , laugh

[/ QUOTE ]

What has one thing to do with the other ?
    I would also help people to solve their CPU problems.. Do not mix gameplay with real life.
    In this game I will treat all blues like scums.. Ive been doing this since I started here lots of years ago... If you dont believe, just ask around !
    I just think its ridiculous to come here to the boards to cry because you were so much amateur to die inside town... Learn from your mistakes instead of giving up. It happened once, you wont let it happen again... Life goes on !

Dont think you wont meet much more experienced players in the future that will piss you off somehow again... Just try to learn with them.

And if you are so much angry, make an alliance with some groups and go hunt down your enemy... Killing reds can be very profitable, since we do not equip like newbies nor do we run naked tamer templates... If you kill a decent PK, he will always have good gear... You will feel avenged...
    I bet you didnt even lose 5% of what I normally lose when I die to naked stealth tamers ! I should be much more pissed than you, for example !

44. mAN, YOU MAY WANT TO TAKE A BREAK FROM uo, IT MIGHT BE A GOOD THING FOR YA. i'M NOT TRTING TO BE MEAN HERE..JUST MAKING AN OBSERVATON. pEACE. sORRY BOUT THE CAPS.

And if you want revenge, there is ways to obtain it...talk to others ..Im sure somebody would pk righty for ya. Also thieves can make sweet revenge, believe me I know.

45. pikon198

pikon198 Guest

If it makes you feel better you can come kill me. I went red for the sole purpose of making tamers and lamers feel good about themselves. Harharhar! Well thats a lie, but i do sit naked at luna bank. So comon down and gimme your best shot. An when they tell me i suck i just say im naked and have no arrows... boohooo hoo for me. [​IMG] hehe, i suck at pvp too btw, and try to avoid nasty necro mages... stupid curses and oaths... Bah well this pirate gets his revenge from time to time on blubies. Also if your tired of solo you can come join my crew. Can't promise we can help get your revenge, but atleast we can die together and talk Oooo oOOO OOo OO trash talk to our killers haha.

46. This whole thread is stupid [​IMG]

47. its like hardcore glamrock stupid

48. RobotPlanet

RobotPlanet Guest

account name: Proxydamage
    password: changeme

have fun its stripped.