1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

You have to see this...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kylie Kinslayer, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I don't cuss often anymore, but when I saw this all I could say was... Oh H*ll yeah, I gotta get me one of these!!

2. Hunters' Moon

Hunters' Moon Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

*drools* Must have one!!! But I have questions. Legal to own? Does it use normal 9mm rounds? Can one barrel be fired at a time? What's the range? Has it been tested by the military and/or Federal Service for practical usability?

Kylie Kinslayer likes this.
  3. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Normal 9mm rounds? Nah, not at all. It uses .45 rounds :D , and from what I have been able to find, normal ones at that. Wish they still made those Black Talons hehe, 'magine 2 of those flying thru the air? Talk about home defense! The way it looks though, it's both barrels at a time only. Have not seen a split in the trigger.

Accuracy? Via their website - The gun can be handled by any shooter… [and] holds amazing and surprising target performance for the shooter: in fact, it will group all the 8 double .45 caliber rounds (16 bullets) held in the duplex, single columns magazines, in a target of the size of an orange at 15 yards and of a water melon at 25.

Legality? Well, you can bet those that love trying to take all of our guns will do their best to make it illegal. Let's just hope the N.R.A. and the people stop them from doing so.

Hunters' Moon likes this.
  4. Hunters' Moon

Hunters' Moon Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah the stopping power of one of those would be amazing. They should make a semi-auto version.Now that would be fun.Take a look at :25 of the video.It looks like .45 has two independent triggers,but I could be wrong.