1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Fishing] You just never know when

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Conrad99, Mar 4, 2012.

1. Conrad99

Conrad99 Guest

Doing quests this am got my first 120 scroll. On an order that was not even a 6 order crate.

Dungeness Crab x 20
    Apple Crab x 20
    Cape Cod x 20
    Mahi Mahi x20
    Tormented Pike x 20

2. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

220 points order...

3. popps

popps Always Present

The minimum chance at a 120 fishing powerscroll is 200 points order, is that correct ?

4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

5. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable

Congratulations! You must be very excited to get one. :)

6. Frodo Baggins

Frodo Baggins Journeyman

Congrats on the scroll - not sure about the minimum points though - I think my total was only 105 - with 6 lines when I received mine - http://community.stratics.com/index.php?threads/in-shock.255100/
    maybe i counted wrong...

7. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Frodo - yours was a 210 point scroll, not 105. The system that uses half-points is a player approximation of the real system, based on the bait reward uses. (Bait uses are the value of the quest divided by 2). Despite devs flat out stating there are "no 0.5 or 1.5 value" fish, and that shallow fish are the 1-pointers, some people still want to use that approximation as the "real" value instead of the real point system.

8. Conrad99

Conrad99 Guest

I was very excited. I have turned in so many with such a higer point count that I was not expecting it.