1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

You know you have played UO too much when...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by QueenZen, Sep 8, 2011.

1. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You know you played UO too much when...

You go to a zoo in Evansville Ind. and while seeing the tropical birds,
    you think of all the *UO* parrots ya stowed up, safely, in case migration don't work for ya.

You know you played UO too much, when at a huge public pool
    ya see palm trees fountain sprayers, that only make ya think of Bucs Den or Jhelom.

Ya know you played UO too much when, you're on an expressway in Indianna that reads 'Lloyd' Expressway and your brain thinks
    of some chr. ya know, in UO on Siege Perilous.

:)

2. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable

You see a llama at a petting zoo and start saying..... "will you be my friend?" (or whatever the taming phrases are..... it has been too long!)

You see armor at a museum and wonder if it is mage armor.

You see a crossbow at a sporting goods store and wonder if it balanced and has lightning strike.

You describe colors of objects using UO colors (violet courage purple, dryad green, valorite, etc)

You ask your spouse for a healing potion when you're sick.

You see a wide area of land and wonder if a castle would fit there.

These are all comments Enigma and I have said out loud to each other. :mf_prop: there are so many more that I can't think of right now.

3. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

lol these are funny and so true

4. PuddyMae

PuddyMae Guest

There is a spot at the Boy Scout camp near me that would be perfect for a log cabin.

5. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Patron

I remember that expressway and thinking...thats spelled funny...

6. Varka

Varka Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

You know you've played too much UO when you start noticing the UO sound effects in television shows.

7. Faenwen

Faenwen Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

you go for a walk along the river in the eve and you encounter someone you wonder if its a pk....

- you try on a coat or dress and wonder if you should take one with resist, extra hitpoints or stealth ...

- someone visits you at home and you say wait a moment i have to friend you...

*giggles*

8. Ultimaholic

Ultimaholic Guest

LOL True!

I work in a fresh fish processing plant. As I dump tubs and tubs of whitefish I always think.... Where are all the boots and flip flops!?

9. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Haha I would be thinking of sorting em out via dungeon fishes, deep sea fishes etc. if I worked at a fish processing plant, scooping em up to sell on my vendor. lol

Also seen a sorta junky *idoc* looking house/yard the other day, with a front yard full of tall hedges, and thought to myself, if that house goes idoc Ima gonna try to collect all those hedges, IF I can get back in game due to acct. migration, but if they do succeed thru the migration mess first, then it won't go idoc on us.

:D