1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

You know you've been playing too long when...

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by TKSpeedy1, Mar 14, 2008.

1. TKSpeedy1

TKSpeedy1 Guest

You know you've been playing too long when you dream you have a sim job. [​IMG] Last night, I had a dream that I had a job in a sim florist shop. [​IMG]

2. LOL I am opening up a florist shop to do flower deliveries soon - wanna job???? [​IMG]

3. <blockquote><hr>

LOL I am opening up a florist shop to do flower deliveries soon - wanna job???? [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Must have been a premonition instead of a dream lol.

4. TKSpeedy1

TKSpeedy1 Guest

Hey, why not? I could use the money. [​IMG]

5. TKSpeedy1

TKSpeedy1 Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

LOL I am opening up a florist shop to do flower deliveries soon - wanna job???? [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Must have been a premonition instead of a dream lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! I was just thinking the same thing. [​IMG]

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Thats exactly what I was thinking when I read her post!

7. Isimsalotta

Isimsalotta Guest

Last TWO nights as I try to fall asleep all I can see is my factory job, start to dose off and then here the sound of a machine breaking down!! EEPS Time to take a vacation from the factory. YES I have been overdosing on EAL! Good to know I am not alone!

Also, last night for some reason I dreamt of CREAM BEAR SUITS! Oh my! Maybe it was a prophetic dream that one day All bears will be equal with Cream Bear Suits for ALL! [​IMG]