1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

You know...

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Faeryl, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Roof art can be as fun and diverse as an actual house design, so I was thinking... why not have a contest or something for it? I'd personally love to see what kinds of things people would come up with.

Just a random idea...

2. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I think this would be a great idea. I'm trying to figure out contest ideas for the year. Might be a contest for March....details to come ^_^

3. chera

chera Guest

Fabulous idea!! Thank you

4. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Actually, I thought you were going to do a Valentine's contest. Something you said while the christmas deco contest was going on made me think that, but I can't remember exactly what was you said. But a roof art contest sounds like more fun!

5. Endrik

Endrik Sage
    Stratics Veteran

How about a Garden contest, especially a hedge garden. Would be fun to see how people are using these new plants. Of course, im a little biased seeing as how I have just finished my new hedge garden, lol.

6. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Ugh, I've been trying to put a garden together since the new plants came out, but I just can't get it to look the way I invision it. Drives me crazy. Which is why on my second plot there's currently a picture of a Chocobo =D

7. I also like the idea of a Garden Contest. :)

Im not sure I understand the idea behind a roof art contest. Would this be the actual rooftop that is submitted for a contest or the roof as depicted on the map?

8. [​IMG]

For all those snowed in Crafters, a treadmill to run off those extra pounds

9. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

It would likely be what you see in the map, the roof itself would just be a jumbled mess of tiles =D