1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

You must wait to perform another action...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Goodmann, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Goodmann

Goodmann Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

wow this is not good. trying to loot anything on the ground and you get this option. needs fixed asap

2. mana hit

mana hit Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

i had a prob close to that,i wasnt able to useskills for months,kept getting you must wait to use a skill,some one suggested i cast inviso on myself,then stealth,did it ,logged off,shutdown uo,then restarted ,,worked fine,,,,not sure if this is a reoccurring prob with you,or if this will help or not,,but not bieng able to loot kinda sucks outloud,,,or is this idoc related or somthing,,,,either way i hope it turns out well for ya

3. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

Goodmann, give us a few more details, is it at a IDOC, or just in general?

4. Goodmann

Goodmann Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Anything that is on the ground, from gold explosions on bosses,idocs,items on the floor of my house, It gives me the red letters you can not perform that action and sometimes last a decent amount of time. Very annoying

5. Victim of Siege

i have not experienced this, have you tried the old standbys of killing yourself, honoring yourself, or casting various spells on yourself?

6. Goodmann

Goodmann Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

You can run off screen or wait to be able to pick items up. Was trying to loot gold off a champ spawn and it was taking forever. Kept getting the message over and over and over and over and over and over.................. This can't be intended and has to be a bug

7. Angel of Sonoma

Angel of Sonoma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

it's not just his char. there's another post where peeps are complaining about the same thing. today i am re-organizing my house and it is happening to me when moving items from one chest to another.

8. Victim of Siege

I have not experienced this yet, i will go do a champ spawn or two to see if it happens

9. The Slug

The Slug Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran The Squirrel Empire

I've had this happen off and on for a few years. Always before it was lag related. Oh and be careful, I have noticed doing tmaps that if you die while this is happening you lose insured items. Happened to me 3 times one night. (Yes I verified everything was insured and auto-renewed and I had plenty of loose gold in the bank)