1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Player Event) You Notice a Scroll Almost Frozen to your Front Door

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Flutter, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

You find the scroll covered in ice and snow.
    It is sealed with the Governor of Britain's Official wax stamp.

blackscroll.jpg

2. Noble Beast

Noble Beast Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

* a letter sent to the Governor's Office in Britain, a Small Piece of BlackRock is encased within the BeeWax Seal*

Governor Lucidity,

After the eventful election of Britain, I am looking forward to meeting you. I will attend following the wedding of a friend and Minoc's Governor, Inkboy.

Lady Claudia Drusilla
    Duchess & Royal Guard of Vesper

Flutter and Lord Bytor like this.
  3. Aedon Durreah

Aedon Durreah Village of Aegis
    Stratics Veteran

*A letter returned by special courier.*

Governor Lucidity,
    I am looking forward to attending the Winter Ball in Britain. In these months of snow and cold weather it is good to look forward to time filled with good music, fine drinks and warm friends.

Aedon Durreah
    Governor of Yew
    Guardian of Aegis
    Knight of Yew-Retired,

Noble Beast and Flutter like this.
  4. MareJadeSky

MareJadeSky Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran K^S

*letter Returned by a Vesper carrier*

Governor,

i would be happy to attained you ball, please have some hot coffee or green tea made seeing i am not much of a drinker

Mare Jade Sky
    Governor of Vesper
    Grey lady
    Knights of Solamnia

Noble Beast, Flutter and Lord Bytor like this.
  5. Inkboy the Wild

Inkboy the Wild Journeyman
    Governor

{{ A delicate parchment, written with an odd glowing ink in flowing script is delivered to the Governors office of Britain bearing the mark of the hammer and anvil}}

Governess Lucidity,

It is with great pleasure that I and Eramis will be attending your Winter Ball. We look forward to enjoying your company and that of other Citizens.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist with your event.

Regards,

IW<>Minoc

Noble Beast and Flutter like this.
  6. Noble Beast

Noble Beast Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

*a rolled gold-leafed parchment of reed-like pulp is delivered to Lord Aedon's residence in Yew; it is cleverly folded, like a puzzle - tied together with a red ribbon*

Gov. Aedon Durreah,

I hope that this letter finds you well. I am looking forward to continuing our conversation of the shared celebrations planned for the Northern Cities-States (Yew, Minoc, Vesper, Cove & our island-sister, Ice).

In addition & on a personal note, I have heard that there are several interesting creatures in residence at Empath Abbey; no complaints, mind you, just comments. It appears that several pet's (a feline & a wisp are most noted) or, perhaps, it is this eldritch male visitor of Anne (The Keeper of the Flame), who have decided to make the Abbey & Yew its or their home. Of course you know, that I have never known Anne to speak, so I am not positive that these creatures are citizens of Yew. Our friends tell us that these three are seen at the Yew Town Stone often. In short, I would like permission to send a scouting team to observe the Abbey. I am fascinated. Living with the BrotherHood of the Order of the Rose & Anne will always be a highlight in my life when I needed it most so I am deeply curious.

Thank you for the consideration,

Lady Claudia Drusilla
    Duchess & Royal Guard of Vesper
    K^S PvM Field Guide

Pandora_CoD and Lord Bytor like this.
  7. MareJadeSky

MareJadeSky Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran K^S

sorry i miss ur event, my girls want to watch frozen with mommy for the mil time :)

8. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

That is quite alright. You missed quite an opportunity for some interesting conversation though!

MareJadeSky likes this.