1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Your Bane Dragon Seems A Bit Peckish?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by It Lives, Jul 3, 2010.

1. It Lives

It Lives Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Cmon!

I took my freshly bonded black pickle out for a test drive tonight and it needs feeding after twenty minutes of hunting?

I have nearly 10 blackrock stew to feed it, put in loads of time getting that many. Why even try?

This needs looked at.

The message I got was ...(your bane dragon is a bit peckish and is not at full power)... something to that effect.

Even more irritating is that the message continues to spam on the screen.

2. Vaelix

Vaelix Guest

Apparently (According to Other Players) The Bane Dragons Poison Breath (Fireball) is on some kind of "Charges" System... Where they have a limited amount of Firebreaths Per Stew Feeding..

Making them Quite inferior to Dread Warhorses :confused:

3. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

well that sounds **** and a half!

4. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I thought that the Bane Dragon was going to help those players who missed the Dread Warhorse spawn.

But if Bane Dragons need some sort of food charges to have them work at a level comparable to Dread Warhorses and this food is hard to get and expensive, well, then I can hardly see them as a pet equivalent to Dread Warhorses.

What is needed here is a food alternative to blackrock stew, perhaps craftable by chefs, which can make it more readily and, most importantly, most cheaply available, to Bane Dragons' users.

5. Maximus Neximus

Maximus Neximus Lore Keeper
    Governor Stratics Veteran 4H

By god, popps has a good idea! Make them craftable by player chefs using normal black rock, water and maybe some kind of vegetable?

6. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

All those people who unloaded their Dread Warhorses are probably not too happy now :)

7. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable

Thanks for the heads up as mine were going to bond today. It just doesn't seem like these pets are worth the trouble.

8. [JD]

[JD] Guest

You gotta be kidding me, charges for a pet to operate? Come on guys. Taking this whole "gotta work for it" idea too far. These were to even the field for those who never got Dread Warhorses. How utterly dissappointing.

9. Widow Maker

Widow Maker Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Looks like the dragons I have collected will be summarily thrown out then. I have no need or want for anything like this, that operates on expensive and time consuming "charges". Very poor form Devs...VERY poor...

10. JoO

JoO Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Probably a bit early to be getting so upset.

11. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot

A few posts back I beleave it was Cal who said that after the Bane Event was over they planed to make a way for players to feed thier banes. As the event's end would stop you from getting any more "Stew". In the mean time use the "Treets" and see if that helps.

12. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Tee hee.

13. Wenchkin

Wenchkin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I wouldn't be hasty and throw out bane dragons because of what we *think* we know already. It's quite conceivable that we haven't figured it all out and that there will be a much simpler way of keeping them at full power.

Could be a case of folks upset they tossed out dreads, then upset they tossed out their banes too lol.

Wenchy

14. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend

Turnips! :)

15. Saunders

Saunders Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

As long as they are begged ones.