1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Favorite Emote?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Jeremiah.Dyess, Aug 25, 2010.

1. So I was speaking with Airmid last night on the topic of emotes, and she pulled up this this one hariliorous emote from UO explaining that some newbie had gotten killed and this emote just happened to be captured in the process. It made me wonder how many other gems like these are out there. So I figured I would start a thread where we could post our favorite emotes or emote pics.

Starting with the image Airmid remembered.

*Anyone going to use his stuff*
  2. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

May 24, 2008
    My guildmate and I were working on the Valentines quest in 2009. We were investigating the murder of an NPC, when he decided to have some fun with his necromancy skill.

Styain Alive,

3. Nok

Nok Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Both of those would make great pictures of the week.
  4. Tazar

Tazar Guest

My favorite emote is: *hic* It's a guild thing... :p
  5. hen

hen Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 2, 2008
    Many years ago I was giving a speech on Drachenfels with my rp char in front of a huge crowd. I meant to emote *s******s* , the proper form of the term snickers, but to my shock somehow the first S got chopped off and this hardcore rp figure emoted the n word in front of a shocked mass of players.
  6. Evlar

Evlar Guest

I always liked the dancing emotes in the Third Dawn clients.

Dancing in either client now, requires very rapid button pressing and timing, but still makes your character look like they're "Dad Dancing". :(