1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Archery] "your fingers slip"??

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Pepper, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Pepper

Pepper Guest

I've been away from the game for years now. Started a new archer and all is going fine. My husband started an archer and keeps getting the message
    "Your fingers slip" and he ends up hitting a wandering healer who turns around and kills him.
    Could someone explain or send me to a link that would explain this? We started these characters within days of each other and this has never happenned to me. I have not actually seen it but I don't think he's been drinking.....I'm pretty sure anyway.

2. Arch Magus

Arch Magus Guest

As far as I know, "your fingers slip" happens when you take damage while applying a bandage.
    Dunno what it might have to do with an archer, nothing I guess?
    Why does he end up hitting a wandering healer?
  3. athos_uo

athos_uo Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008

- "AttackLasttarget" or something like this is set on UOA macro(I don't use UOA, so this is only guess)

- "TargetNearest - BandageTarget" is set on UO macro

And your hasbund sets these two macros on the same key, which might explain this issue.