1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Game Handles and Contact Info

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Aster, May 11, 2008.

1. Aster

Aster Guest

Even if the posts made here in vbb are not translatable to our old restored forum set, the directors of Stratics have stated that they will make every effort in moving the data in this thread to join the EAL/TSO Memory and Address Book forum.

Please use this thread to list your contact and other game handle information.
    Be sure to list who you were in EAL/TSO and also your regular Stratics handle if different from the one you are using today so that your friends will know who you are/were/will be.
  2. debslee

debslee Guest

Ooooh all shiny and new!

Here I am - the Kiwi signing in:

Marcelle/Astrid in EA Land

So wonderful we have a temp forum - cant wait for everyone else to wake up and smell the coffee!!!!!
  3. Katheryne

Katheryne Guest

Mmmmm... Fresh, new vB smell! I love it! [​IMG]
  4. NikiKing

NikiKing Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 12, 2003

Still Niki King here and in Kaneva, you wont find me much in SL probably but Niki Kahane there. Havent tried much else yet, but I do kinda like Kaneva. Tons of sims in Kaneva allready too. We had a meeting with the devs the other day and that was nice, they took us on tour and answereed questions. They say alot more cool stuff is coming. One thing is builders will love Kaneva, it looks pretty limitless.

I did get a chance to try Twinity (they wont let me in beta yet pouts) its kinda cool, but earlier in beta then Kaneva and I couldnt find anyone to talk to. I'll keep trying tho.

Thats my other games report. :)
  5. In Kaneva I'm suze rotolo and in Twinity I'm Christine. I haven't had too much time to check either of them out other than make avatars and I bought a T-shirt in Twinity. They both look interesting, though!
  6. Juniper Skye

Juniper Skye Guest

Juniper Skye reporting for duty!
  7. Aster

Aster Guest

Aster in EAL/TSO here

I've been accepted to the betas for:

Magic World Online

I have yet to play any of them, though.
    I'm dragging my feet on finding another something or other, tis true.
  8. coz1969

coz1969 Guest

Coz_ in forums, Warden Coz, Lush, Coz Charming in TSO...

Got accepted to Twinity beta, looks okay, but, like Niki, haven't found much to do there.

Tooling about mostly in Kaneva. I'm Coz1969 in Kaneva. Enjoying the building aspect, although it's MUCH different than building in TSO. Honestly, I think the building part of Kaneva leads to more creativity in players. YOu can upload any pattern or picture to skin your walls, floors, furniture, etc with.... at no cost.
    A few of us in Kaneva are in the test group. Unlike TSO where test was a completely different area, the testers in Kaneva play in the same area, but with a different client version. I must say, with the new client they plan to implement soon, upload times for Kaneva are MUCH faster than they were. Anyone who tried Kaneva and just stopped because "it takes too much time to get into game and to go places" hang in there. The new client is coming out soon, and you would be amazed at the difference. If anyone has the urge to try out Kaneva, feel free to look me up in game. I have learned quite a bit about how to do stuff there, and am happy to share that info with anyone.

Signed up for Entropia. Game looks challenging, and apparently has been around for YEARS! Have yet to try it out, but have been reading up in their forums, game guides, etc. Looks like it's worth investigating, and it's free!

Signed up for Stargate Worlds, but, that won't start up until the fall.

Hope to see you all in game!!! ;)
  9. Polly

Polly Guest

I haven't been accepted for Twinity yet *whimpers*

10. Katheryne

Katheryne Guest

I've signed up for Kaneva, but haven't actually downloaded it yet since I'm not currently on Windows at the moment (I've been getting a few Windows games to run on Linux, instead). However, when I do pop in, my name there is Katheryne_ (yes, with the underscore - I have this thing about putting numbers in my name).
  11. Sebrina

Sebrina Guest

Sebrina (Oracle of Dawn) Chesapeake News reporter still trying to make sence of this whole thing. :(
  12. debslee

debslee Guest

You and me both........*sigh* :(
  13. Stormy

Stormy Guest

I was so new to EA-land, I doubt anyone would care but Stormy_Nightz in Kaneva (which I am loving) and Stormy Szimmer in SL (not loving so much, lol)

Also, haven't been invited to twinity yet, but am desperately awaiting the email!

BTW- Coz how did you get on the testers group in Kaneva, would love to be on too.
    ETA: nevermind, just found the answer to that :)
  14. sedusa

sedusa Guest

I havent been let into Twinity yet either, and havent even taken a peek at Kaneva, but perhaps I might.
  15. In Kaneva im Claudia_Joy_MacCloud, i like the game, havent played it much. w/ all the wonderful things ive been able to do around the house w/ out TSO. With my laptop that killed over going in for repair, it might be a good while before I can play again ... This laptop is kinda slow, and Kaneva doesnt run to smoothly on it .

I havent checked my email for the Twinity Invite yet. I'll wait a while longer, since several havent been accepted yet ....

I also play Tales of Pirates. Im not into those shoot me up games, or fighting.. this one is kinda laid back.. and ok .... Im Paisleigh ( my main toon) and i have Maddisynne and Shaighn. You get three toons. Kinda like tso as far as skills go... You have to lvl up your toon. and go on missions and quests and things.. I aquired a boat not to long ago, and lol I dont know much about it, i took it out into the water and was afraid I would get a hole in it so i took it back to shore....

Those are the only games i've tried :)
  16. Pami1

Pami1 Guest

:) I have checked out Kaneva from the website only. I have been playing on www.there.com and my name there is Pami fi anyone wants to look me up. What is the site for twinty and what type of game is it? Some sims have gone to www.there.com also:):cool:
  17. Raisin

Raisin Guest

I'm Raisin here and used to be Raisin Hell a long time ago.
    Haven't made any real friends in TSO since I returned a few months ago, so in a way my contact info is useless. :rolleyes:

Not signed up for any "sims-like" games yet.

Stargate Worlds - signed up for beta
    World of Warcraft - played since beta, years and years ago, have gazillions of characters.

If you're european, I'm on the european Silvermoon server.
    Send me a message here on the boards or ingame if you're gonna try it out and want my name there.
  18. Wyld Cherry

Wyld Cherry Guest

I play on Second Life, I'm Envy Parx LoL
  19. Me neither *Throws self down on the floor kicking and screaming.*
  20. NikiKing

NikiKing Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 12, 2003
    I still havent and I even sent sent them an email asking for acceptance, all I got was please be patient, and a week later still no invite. :(
  21. I have not heard back yet lol. I sent them one telling them all of my friends were moving on with out me please dont let that happen. And still have not heard.

Any way I am Oakley Latrellia and Aspyn Latrallia in EA Land

Aspyn Donner in Second Life (hardly play)

Aspyn in Oz World

AspynL in Eve online (but not for much longer cause trial runs out and I cant make enought to pay for subscription.)

Aspyn in Wonderland Online(havent got this one installed yet working on it now)
  22. aceman

aceman Guest

Tried Kaneva and got pretty bored of it after a week, was aceman_ on there.

I'm mainly on There as the_aceman, so if anyone wants to say hi... and don't forget to say you're from here or I'll be completely befuddled lol

Kind of testing out Second Life, not really a fan of it, I'm aceman Szkolnik on there, but unless it picks up a bit, I probably won't bother.

Looked at Twinity and it doesn't really look that impressive and Entropia would probably kill my computer since it looks like it needs a pretty high spec to run smoothly.

Was known as aceman- on EAL, my YIM link is over there <--- and my blog with other info about me is in my sig. Always up for linking/networking/friends/whatever... ;)
  23. Cherri Bear

Cherri Bear Guest

I am playing www.there.com as CherriBear, although I am a human with a bear suit.. :thumbup:

I also play www.toontown.com Taffy Crumblesnooker (a bear :p)
  24. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

Monkeybear in EAL =]

Yahoo is theharassmentpanda

I think im moving to SL.. o.o
  25. NikiKing

NikiKing Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 12, 2003

Spacey Guest

Hi all, hope everyone is doing well and finding a new game they are happy with.

I currently play:
    World of Warcraft - US - Alleria - Name: Katavia
    (I am addicted to it, I admit!:love:)

I have been trying out:
    Kaneva - SpaceyOne
    Twinity - Amanda

Not playing, but still keep free account up jic:
    Second Life - Amanda Xevious

I'm up to trying many others! :thumbup:
  27. culbert123

culbert123 Guest

I'm currently seeing how I like SL under Sascha Weezles.... not entirely impressed, but I'm giving it a shot...
  28. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

I'm Nath Baxton in SL you can usually find me setting fire to people
  29. missbehaven

missbehaven Guest

Hi .....I'm Missbehaven from everywhere lol and I've been playing in There for a bit as Miss_Behaven or Kaneva as Missbehaven....hubby is Jimmycrack in There.....look us up if you all find your way there or let us know if there is something better to play.....i still can't find a good substitute for sims :(
  30. LadiLuck

LadiLuck Guest

In WOW under LadiLuck on the forgotten coast server...

I've tried all listed above and got frustrated. Non of them were close to TSO.. which became depressing trying to find a new home. I am hoping that Luc's projects gets going quickly and can get into the beta of that. In the mean time... I moved over to WOW with my kids and BF. Not so bad, as a temp. home.
  31. CherryBomb

CherryBomb Guest

Google just stuck their toe in the water. www.lively.com. So far, it is pretty pathetic, but I made a room called "Interhogan." I am CherryBombSim there, as someone else had the nerve to take the name CherryBomb, apparently.
  32. NikiKing

NikiKing Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 12, 2003
  33. Hey Everybody!

I'm an ancient Sim. I've made and lost so many friends in TSO. I still have 2 of my original 3 Sims, Carole Anne and Lisa Markets. I have Janice Gyms, Brianna Nicole, JKG Sims, Zachary Brett, Paige Leanne, Julie Elizabeth, Sharon Michelle, Colleen Kathleen, Jimmy Bearhugs and Grammy Bearhugs, among others. They are all over TSO and TC3.

Save Our Sims!!!
  34. groovybear

groovybear Guest

I was Layla DG and Groovybear in TSO.

I am J.C Purplegoober in Toontown and Janet Whybrow in SL. I am always looking to meet up with old Tso friends. So give me a shout, if you play either of these.
  35. Polly

Polly Guest

Second Life - Polly Paterson

36. Gilly

Gilly Guest

Dofus - Solar server (north american)- Saddie, Shika server (UK)-Gilly

37. I made a Pizza Machine :)
  38. MandiK

MandiK Guest

I was Mandi K in TSO, obviously, and the only other game I really enjoy is Kaneva, and my name is TSOMandiK :)
  39. TKSpeedy

TKSpeedy Guest

I finally got a new computer so now I can play SL and Twinity. I am MistressRose Wetherby on SL and Traci on Twinity. I mostly play SL, though. I have a heck of a time getting around Twinity for some reason, and when I try to log in to the website, it keeps telling me that my log in info isn't correct even though it is. Anyone else have that trouble?

Almost forgot...I have a new e-mail address...[email protected]
  40. TKSpeedy

TKSpeedy Guest

They have EA Land items in SL? OMG! Send MistressRose Wetherby a message about this! That's me. I gotta get a cannon and maybe a Tiger. Do they have pink poodles and robos? And I gotta get a pizza machine and gnome or gnome table if they have them. I miss making gnomes and pizza. Slots too...ooh so many possibilities! I'm gonna log on now and see what I can find!
  • About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!