1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Your gloves. Yes, YOU. Sell them to me.

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Guest, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

You, whomever you are, have MY gloves. They are: 2mr 10 1 - 20 15+ resist with at least some additional mod(s), preferably hpi or lmc. I'm paying more than would normally be expected for them, as is my style. =)

I know you have them. I want them. Sell them to me, please.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

seriously though.

bump.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

They are: 2mr 10 1 - 20 15+ resist with at least some additional mod(s), preferably hpi or lmc.

[/ QUOTE ]I understand the 2mr, but I guess I'm a little slow, what does the rest mean (except hpi and lmc, I understand that)?

4. BLiNK-

BLiNK- Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

They are: 2mr 10 1 - 20 15+ resist with at least some additional mod(s), preferably hpi or lmc.

[/ QUOTE ]I understand the 2mr, but I guess I'm a little slow, what does the rest mean (except hpi and lmc, I understand that)?

[/ QUOTE ]

10 phys
    1 fire
    0 cold
    20 poison
    15 energy

go back to special ed.

5. <blockquote><hr>

go back to special ed

[/ QUOTE ]

get over yourself, your a nerd who plays uo and i can guarantee youve asked plenty of seemingly dumb questions and will continue to as long as you play uo.

6. i will check and see if i have any similar gloves chimaera

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Be nice.

Thanks for checking.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Stop hiding. SELL THEM TO ME!

gloves: 10 1 - 20 15+ resists, 2 mana regen, lmc and hpi. Paying 10 mil.