1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Your solution to organization?

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Lord Clay Of Aquinas, Aug 30, 2012.

1. Lord Clay Of Aquinas

Stratics Veteran

Hey everyone. I've got A LOT of stuff that's built up over time and is currently spread between 2 homes. Now, I have some of it organized fairly well, but I always feel like it's not the best setup. What are you doing to organize your items you've gathered during the years?

I generally like to have either backpacks or pouches or bags inside of a container, each inner container would have one of the items it holds in the main container next to it's corresponding inner container. So I can identify quickly what's in each bag without having to dig deeper.

2. SunWolf

SunWolf Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I been in a 14 year losing fighting with organizing things. There is so many different types of containers in the game, so I try to fit them in whatever room style I go fo and then try to fit the proper things within the Containers. Seen others with marked containers for everything.

3. Lady Mal

Lady Mal Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Every few months, I go through my containers and organize. Anything I can bear to part with ( that's basically sat unused ) I load onto a packy and then usually let guildmates dig thru it all and take what they want. I usually end up with 5 packies doing this. Anything they don't want or need I bring to haven and leave on the ground.

As for the organization itself - metal engravers rock me. Chests are sorted by crafting materials, armor, rares, etc. All labelled accordingly and inside further sorted for specifics.

#3 Lady Mal, Sep 7, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2012
  4. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Never found a good way to organize here. Folks are talking about wanting an in game vendor search.. personally I wanna see an in game search for my things in my house ;)

Uriah Heep likes this.