1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Your thoughts

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Manticore, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Manticore

Manticore Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

As you all know, the EMs have on occasion created items that had "crafted by...." tags in white letters that shows below the title of the item while the name of the title stays generic. Many at times, the number of letters are longer than what a player can create. Also there are items given that said made by EM this or EM that or even Mesanna's name. Which also chars can't be created or if caught its a big no no.

Is there an interests out there to collect these things? I've accumulated a package of these items over the years and I was thinking about putting them up for auction as a package. If there are interests I'll do just that and if not I'll just hold on to them for a while longer.

Thanks,

2. ohmyGED

ohmyGED Visitor

Seemingly cool, but I would be curious to know what type of items in specific?

Are they just EM sashes?
    Are they random crafted items with names that can't be created?
    Are they specific to EMs and/or Mesanna? (i.e --- Mesanna's Slippers, Mesanna's Blood Drop Ring.....etc.)

Can you elaborate?

3. Manticore

Manticore Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

all types of items. The only mesana item was a shirt crafted by her during one of the events. She forgot to take her tag off.

4. Apetul

Apetul Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
    Stratics Veteran

If the number of letters are longer than what a player can create, then the item worths something, other than that the item worths nothing.

You can use the char search on my.uo.com and find that there is 4 Mesanna chars on ATL, being only one of them the real char from the dev.
    Anyone can create a char named "Mesanna" or "EM anything" (no more than 16 characters on the nickname). This can be done on trial accounts also.

5. Neutron Bomb

Neutron Bomb Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I think they are worth selling. Bring them to the Rares Fest.

Here is an example of one from a Chessy EM event recently.

[​IMG]